England Euro 2024 Squad and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Channel 4 commentary is something else.

For accessibility purposes I'm assuming, but it comes across very strangely.

This Channel 4 commentary is something else.

For accessibility purposes I'm assuming, but it comes across very strangely.

Just came in to post this, think I’m going to have to turn the match off, I can’t handle listening to that.

I know Ineos are taking their time with this end-of-season 'managerial review', but somehow I doubt they'll wait until after the Euros finishes (6 weeks into the transfer window) just so they can hold out for Gareth.

I'll bet he gets more than 2 seasons because doesn't matter if he finishes 10th and 15th

I had it turned right down, what have I missed?

They've got what sounds like an AI voiceover taking over from the main commentators every so often to describe what's happening.

It completely mutes the sound from the stadium when it happens too. It's really jarring.

I think England can win the Euro this summer, but only because Iceland didn’t qualify :cool:

Ísland, best í heimi! :angel:

I had it turned right down, what have I missed?

the commentators having the usual chit chat and then every now and again a voice that sounds a bit computer generated explains the action in very specific detail

“Kane has the ball out on the right hand side”

Don’t know why they don’t get the commentator to do a bit more live action commentary rather than the general blathering

“23mins gone as Iceland take the goal kick”

City fans must lowkey hate Pep for not giving Palmer more game time. The guy is levels above some of their forwards and he's a manc.

Current English young talent is just vastly over rated. I would take most England teams from the past over this group.

This match is dreadful, can only think they chose to play against Iceland to get practice attempting to break down a packed defence. This is anti-entertainment watching this lot huff and puff against a back 9.

I've hardly watched football in a year, so this is my first time seeing palmer. He looks decent. The rest all look bad. Foden been terrible.

What's the fecking point of even going to the euro's with the clown in charge. Might as well send them on holiday.

Current English young talent is just vastly over rated. I would take most England teams from the past over this group.

Nahh, I believe this current crop has the capability to win something. But they need to bring in someone like Ancelotti for that to happen.

What?! Foden has been arguably the best player in the league this season. Palmer is a special talent. Bellingham has been one of the best players in La Liga. Mainoo we’ve seen enough of in a United shirt to know he’s very talented for a teenager. Saka has been fantastic for years. How any of those players are overrated is beyond me

Status
Not open for further replies.