Elon Musk's epic bacon adventures

Some of the women he's supposedly dated weren't in need of money. The only thing that remains is influence.

Unless this whole odd man thing is just an act and he's Mr Smooth behind closed doors.

None Of them had that kind of money. I (thankfully) don’t know any of their names but few on earth have money the way he has money.

Looks like it was slowly reversing back at the end, just to finish the job.

Some of the women he's supposedly dated weren't in need of money. The only thing that remains is influence.

Unless this whole odd man thing is just an act and he's Mr Smooth behind closed doors.
A million seconds is 12 days.
A billion seconds 31 years.

When you have £10m you feel closer to the homeless when you see how billionaires live.

I remember way back when we were having discussions about the Hyperloop in this very thread, and some people were convinced it was a great idea. Must have been years ago. 2015 maybe? Hang on, no... it was in April.

I remember way back when we were having discussions about the Hyperloop in this very thread, and some people were convinced it was a great idea. Must have been years ago. 2015 maybe? Hang on, no... it was in April.

:lol:

Surely everyone looked at the numbers and saw it wasn’t efficient…

To be honest Musk has a horrible reputation for trying to help rescue footy teams stuck in a hole.

To be honest Musk has a horrible reputation for trying to help rescue footy teams stuck in a hole.
AgonizingSomeAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif