Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Go back in this thread for your answer. He’s a rocket scientist don’t yah know!

About as much of a rocket scientist as this guy is

ap_17324142065466-5ed0ee6c29cd143d939fa1346aaefcb0739a50de.jpg

He wonders why the likes of Elton John and others are leaving the platform, the promptly resumes behaving in a way that encourages others to leave.

That guy did build his own rocket though...

Good point! Didn't work out to well for him in the end but at least he didn't need to have CIA friends installed at NASA in order to give him half a billion in contracts to get him up and running.

For a “scientist” he’s remarkably anti-science.

If I say that I want him to be crushed by a stampede of 3 dozens elephants on the way to the circus, does that say enough about how much I loathe the man?

In all seriousness, I'm still waiting for someone in the US Government to take action if there is any truth to Joe Biden's words from a few weeks ago about many possible angles of attack against Elmo.

There has only ever been a left wing bias on Twitter which your eyes would tell you if people didn't resort to the same 3 Guardian links to "studies proving right wing bias"

Social media tends towards right wing bias because a) there is far far more of it from all types of sources (nutters to Fox News) and b) not banning dangerous misinformation.

No idea what's going on here, but one of the replies has great material:

Don't even want to post it but Elon has declared Fauci was solely responsible for killing millions of people. Twitter is dead.

Pronoun humour (that word is doing heavy lifting here) is lowest common denominator stuff.

Surely it’s only a matter of time before he does something really really stupid? I hope so anyway, sick of hearing about him.

I like how he has gone from left, through centrist and slightly right leaning, to a complete right wing mad man - fully expect him to negate Sandy Hook or something in the next few days, and eventually go all the way into a love affair with Putin/Hitler. While I could in a way understand why the likes of Trump, Alex Jones etc. chose that path, as it was the only realistic one for them to succeed in their fields, there was no real need for Musk to cater to that audience in the first place. Now he's put himself on a path from which there's hardly any way back, as his reputation is gone among pretty much everybody bar the group he constantly winks to for the last months. This will without doubt affect his other businesses, as I'd expect Tesla buyers to be heavily left leaning (as right wing don't usually buy eco/save the planet narrative), and SpaceX relies on US government that has been more left than right recently too. I won't really shed a tear when it all comes crashing down for him, he's been a despicable character for quite a while and I completely lost all respect for the man when he went on a crusade against that diver just because he called him out on his nonsense.

Pronoun humour (that word is doing heavy lifting here) is lowest common denominator stuff.

he went even further in a reply to someone and point blankly stated Fauci killed millions because of "gain of function" research. The dude is sick.

he went even further in a reply to someone and point blankly stated Fauci killed millions because of "gain of function" research. The dude is sick.
I know the government can't do anything because of the 1A? But what about all those people he slandered? Fauci and recently Yoel? Can't they take up private defamation lawsuits against him?

Elon is on the fabled road of the right wing boom/bust cycle.

Feel like its the same as using parler/truth social or whatever now, need to get off it.

There has only ever been a left wing bias on Twitter which your eyes would tell you if people didn't resort to the same 3 Guardian links to "studies proving right wing bias"

Can you show us a different three links?

Seen a lot about how he is on some sort of sliding pathway to right-wingdom. Was the guy at any point "left-wing" because it seems he has never been "left-wing" outside of perhaps some pre-scripted soundbites in interviews to seem more human/less horrific?

He has a long and storied history of labor regulation malpractice, tax evasion, and racist workplaces - I mean he might say he supports the democrats and doesn't mind gay marriage, but his actions speak louder than words. I honestly think this is who he is and he's more and more emboldened due to the lack of consequences to literally any of his actions.

Seen a lot about how he is on some sort of sliding pathway to right-wingdom. Was the guy at any point "left-wing" because it seems he has never been "left-wing" outside of perhaps some pre-scripted soundbites in interviews to seem more human/less horrific?

He has a long and storied history of labor regulation malpractice, tax evasion, and racist workplaces - I mean he might say he supports the democrats and doesn't mind gay marriage, but his actions speak louder than words. I honestly think this is who he is and he's more and more emboldened due to the lack of consequences to literally any of his actions.
He used to vote predominately D (or so he claims).

He used to vote predominately D (or so he claims).
Meh, I take this crap with a pinch of salt tbh when people tell you who they vote for, it seems like they are pushing an idea on you rather than actually aligning with those views:

"Oh I'm not right wing, I vote democrat" - always smell a rat on this