Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

All this will do is encourage everyone on Twitter to find interesting ways of making fun of him (beyond what they’ve already been doing).

All this will do is encourage everyone on Twitter to find interesting ways of making fun of him (beyond what they’ve already been doing).
It's Trump trolling mk2 but more effective because he will actually read it.

So...by not being banned your account is essentially verified for free. So why do you need to pay $8?

So...by not being banned your account is essentially verified for free. So why do you need to pay $8?
So your posts are amplified algorithmically. And because if people don't do it that would mean that Elon's idea has no upsides and we all know that he's physically incapable of being wrong.

Twitter: "I had a weird dream someone was welcoming me in to somewhere obscure"
Us: "Who was welcoming you in?"
Twitter: "Someone called Myspace?"

"It's only 8 bucks a month....ah....People complain about that....they....ahem.....spend more than that on....ah...their lattes."

You can see why he acts like the big man on the internet. He's such an awkward, dislikeable cnut in real life.

For the first time I'm actually tempted to sign up. Has Elon worked out his business plan, make it a place where the world can go and collectively bully him?

How many thousand blue tick accounts will the Russian and Chinese governments buy? With American names of course.

Will these accounts have "preferential" treatment as well?

Hi. I’m @elonmusk (THIS IS PARODY) and I’m going to suspend Kathy Griffin for a joke the same day I reinstate Kanye West because I’m an antisemitic, homophobic, broken, un-loved prick (NOT parody).

For the first time I'm actually tempted to sign up. Has Elon worked out his business plan, make it a place where the world can go and collectively bully him?

Yeah, lots of good fun. Comedy is now legal on Twitter!