Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I love that Musk is pushing the narrative that the Democrat Party is now openly antisemitic and then NBC posts something attacking Twitter under his leadership, leading to him having folks like this come to his defense…

But @Carolina Red , he enjoys the truth, how could he be anything but rightwing

Musk lying about his kids again

The whole “lying” thing relies very heavily on the age range covered by “about four” vs being exactly four and the idea that a kid would have a better handle on pre teen timelines than their parent. Which I seriously doubt, as a parent.

Yuk. I’m defending Elon Musk. I need a shower.

The whole “lying” thing relies very heavily on the age range covered by “about four” vs being exactly four and the idea that a kid would have a better handle on pre teen timelines than their parent. Which I seriously doubt, as a parent.

Yuk. I’m defending Elon Musk. I need a shower.
Except unlike you (I'd hope!), Elon was hardly present in his child's life, and was by all accounts an absent deadbeat of a father. So it explains his disconnect with events, assuming he's not just pulling stories out of his arse.

Except unlike you (I'd hope!), Elon was hardly present in his child's life, and was by all accounts an absent deadbeat of a father. So it explains his disconnect with events, assuming he's not just pulling stories out of his arse.

I’m sure he’s a shitty parent and I’m sure he’s liable to pull stories out of his arse. I also don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that a little boy who turned out to be trans came across as “slightly autistic” (like his dad!) and camp, from a very young age. Which seems to be the main thrust of what Musk is being accused of “lying” about.

I’m sure he’s a shitty parent and I’m sure he’s liable to pull stories out of his arse. I also don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that a little boy who turned out to be trans came across as “slightly autistic” (like his dad!) and camp, from a very young age. Which seems to be the main thrust of what Musk is being accused of “lying” about.

Having a gaydar for 4 years old is something. What i didnt know is autistic + gay = trans

I'm guessing the algorythm won't be promoting that?

What a terrible attempt at a human being this Elmo is. No redeemable qualities whatsoever. Except of course having single handedly created dozens of etc.

Whatcha doin today Elon?

"Oh, nothing, just posting deep fake AI videos to my millions of followers"

Jesus. That’s so gross. Openly manipulating the democratic process. Scumbag.
its mad isnt it, the same people red pill nobs who complain about fake news and misinformation, lapping up this nonsense. but then again its like the daily mail crowd complaining about the MSM in the daily mails comments sections...

I don't get it. Id free speech advocate Musk advocating for some kind of violent Christian response to this sort of thing?

I am also not even sure what's supposed to be offensive about it

Whatcha doin today Elon?

"Oh, nothing, just posting deep fake AI videos to my millions of followers"

Reaffirming part of the reason why he bought the platform - to do stuff like this without getting his account suspended and leverage his hundred million plus followers to attack political candidates, who if elected, may one day curtail his power.

I'm going to retire my "he created companies" bad joke. This guy is just fecking disgusting, nothing funny about it anymore.

I am also not even sure what's supposed to be offensive about it
It's not offensive imho, however it is to many who claim to be Christians but are openly racist, homophobic, transphonic, misogynistic hypocrites. It's a fair point that other religions take anything like this as highly offensive and disrespectful. As we have seen, this can sometimes promote extreme and often violent or murderous reactions. The fact he's basically saying the fact Christians haven't resorted to that kind of outrage or acted in a similar way is fecking gross, especially when he has been banging on and on and on about so called free speech and turned Twitter in to an absolute cesspool since he took over.

Even worse is that he's so bigoted and biased and his brand of free speech is basically supporting right wing facists, sexists, racists, transphobes, homophobes and xenophobes while at the same time banning, silencing or openly mocking anyone who promotes equality and fairness which he openly calls the Woke mind virus.

It really does show that the more tolerant in society are absolutely the underdogs who continue to have their rights trampled on over and over again while those hypocritical wankers who claim to love freedom and free speech continue to silence or abuse everyone else. Everything is upside down and we have long passed the point of sanity and continue down the route of paradoxical and hypocritical insanity, ignorance and stupidity.

It's not offensive imho, however it is to many who claim to be Christians but are openly racist, homophobic, transphonic, misogynistic hypocrites. It's a fair point that other religions take anything like this as highly offensive and disrespectful. As we have seen, this can sometimes promote extreme and often violent or murderous reactions. The fact he's basically saying the fact Christians haven't resorted to that kind of outrage or acted in a similar way is fecking gross, especially when he has been banging on and on and on about so called free speech and turned Twitter in to an absolute cesspool since he took over.

Even worse is that he's so bigoted and biased and his brand of free speech is basically supporting right wing facists, sexists, racists, transphobes, homophobes and xenophobes while at the same time banning, silencing or openly mocking anyone who promotes equality and fairness which he openly calls the Woke mind virus.

It really does show that the more tolerant in society are absolutely the underdogs who continue to have their rights trampled on over and over again while those hypocritical wankers who claim to love freedom and free speech continue to silence or abuse everyone else. Everything is upside down and we have long passed the point of sanity and continue down the route of paradoxical and hypocritical insanity, ignorance and stupidity.
I don't care about offended Christians but some of the criticism is that they only dare to mock Christianity like this and would be a lot more cautious for other religions. If you want shock art or to be cleverly provocative and all that, why not show the same energy for other religions?

I don't care about offended Christians but some of the criticism is that they only dare to mock Christianity like this and would be a lot more cautious for other religions. If you want shock art or to be cleverly provocative and all that, why not show the same energy for other religions?
Because Jesus and his dudes turn the other cheek, that'a less scary.

What exactly about it was mocking Christians anyway? It's the Last Supper, one of the most heavily referenced artworks ever created.

What exactly about it was mocking Christians anyway? It's the Last Supper, one of the most heavily referenced artworks ever created.

Jesus was being portrayed as an overweight woman. Men were dressed as women, women dressed as men. People were cavorting for heaven's sake! A Gomorrah for the modern age.

Positively satanic.

Jesus was being portrayed as an overweight woman. Men were dressed as women, women dressed as men. People were cavorting for heaven's sake! A Gomorrah for the modern age.

Positively satanic.
positively Shakespearean

It's not offensive to some, but a devout Christian will definitely take offence obviously. It's what devout believers do, take offense.

As for God himself, it always seems weird that he'd be petty enough to not have a bit of a sense of self deprecation.

It's not offensive to some, but a devout Christian will definitely take offence obviously. It's what devout believers do, take offense.

As for God himself, it always seems weird that he'd be petty enough to not have a bit of a sense of self deprecation.

If God was anything near the way they were portrayed in the bible, they'd have burned the place to the ground multiple times in the last few thousand years.

The type of Christian who are offended by a BS depiction of the last supper, but not by poverty, hunger, famine, war, and economic equality are, I find, the best type of Christian!

Musk just about to join another friend of the caf Donald Trump on stage at the Bitcoin Conference so I doubt there will be much anti Muslim/Trans rhetoric

The type of Christian who are offended by a BS depiction of the last supper, but not by poverty, hunger, famine, war, and economic equality are, I find, the best type of Christian!
MAGA: "OmG i CaNt BeLiEvE tHeY'rE dIsReSpEcTiNg ChRiStIaNiTy LiKe ThIs!!!!!"

Also MAGA:
main-qimg-d37aa982465bf1977c3c19797ceb0c2b-lq

fff11339b40043933a035818ba3944f9bd-3-trump-jesus.2x.w710.png