Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I went looking for what was the "final straw"

his entire life is nothing more than performance theater. Not being able to out trans kids via a school letter is his hill to die on. What a fecking loser. :lol:

I'm very much in the camp of "let's not go down / or be very careful with the medical route of transitioning kids too young, we need to study this more". Sex and Gender is still god damn complex for adults let alone making definitive choices pre-puberty. But being "pro outing" of kids in a fecking school letter? There are kids that will die because of that shit, either suicide or at the hands of their parents.

Does this mean you think parents shouldn't be notified? I mean I'm doing something wrong if my child didn't talk to me before people at School but surely the parent should know if they are legally responsible for the child?

Does this mean you think parents shouldn't be notified? I mean I'm doing something wrong if my child didn't talk to me before people at School but surely the parent should know if they are legally responsible for the child?

Schools should absolutely not be required to out students to their parents. That can be extremely dangerous, and will get people killed.

I don't think you create mandatory reporting system that takes nothing else into consideration beyond staff hear child disclose they are trans and staff inform parent. If the child comes from an abusing family, do you really want the staff and the child to be forced into a disclosure?

Anyway, the main point of my post was the idea that Musk is so enraged that there is not mandatory reporting of a handful of potential trans kids to their parents that he will uproot the lives of thousands of employees for his culture war. He is an actor, a performance artist that is wholly unserious.

As an outsider I’ve always been against Trump and what he stands for and while I don’t follow Musk’s antics as closely as you all do, it would be great to see the Democratic Party win just for this chaps and the RW voices’ meltdown. Don’t see it happening though - Trump seems to be in a stronger position than he was in 2016 with the ruling party seemingly handing it to him on a platter.

His trans daughter is, of course, very much alive. Sadly the man is such a narcissist he cannot put another's conception of themselves ahead of his own conception of them. He thinks this is virtuous.

If Jordan Peterson is welcoming you into the club that should be enough motivation to leave said club immediately.

He's such a disgusting, narcissistic twat and a horrible parent.

Last edited:
I purchased a Tesla Model 3 in 2020. This idiot just keeps running his mouth to a point I want to sell it and get something else. I'd probably take a financial hit but my god how is the CEO of any electric car company this openly against the base that would buy his cars.

His trans daughter is, of course, very much alive. Sadly the man is such a narcissist he cannot put another's conception of themselves ahead of his own conception of them. He thinks this is virtuous.

That’s not a victim, but simply a terrible parent.

There's a part where you literally see in his face that he's going through a Seymour Skinner "...No, it's the kids who are wrong" moment.

tJ8smuY.jpeg

So much shite to unpack...

First of all, are they sitting in an abandoned shopping mall with kids roaming in the background? Good old JP is sticking with his clown suits I see. Very nice. He also nearly breaks into tears yet again. Not quite the mental breakdown we're used to seeing, but you could sense it for a minute. "Woke Mind Virus"? Jesus fecking christ..

I just found out that Elon's kid started on those puberty blockers "during the pandemic", which means that they were between 16 and 18 years old. Not exactly a crazy young age to start is it? Also, has there been any indication of regret from their side? Because that is literally the only way you could give this story a tragic spin.

I just found out that Elon's kid started on those puberty blockers "during the pandemic", which means that they were between 16 and 18 years old. Not exactly a crazy young age to start is it? Also, has there been any indication of regret from their side? Because that is literally the only way you could give this story a tragic spin.
As far as I understand, she transitioned, told everyone but Musk himself and later cut contact with him. Absolutely nothing indicating any regret that I've ever seen.

As far as I understand, she transitioned, told everyone but Musk himself and later cut contact with him.

True. She also changed her last name. Whatever happened behind closed doors, she must really despise Elon.

Plastic fastener Munro, people's person Peterson. He really is going the Trump route of surrounding himself with the "best people". Lets see how long it takes for this to take it's toll on Tesla and Space X.

So his "son"'s only purpose is to reproduce, is that why she's "dead"? He is a fecked up man.

Two of the most despicable people on the planet.

I do like the excuse he rolls out for being tricked. It was around Covid. So what?

More like a crazy late age. Seems weird to start puberty blockers on a kid who must surely already have gone through puberty. Although I guess they’re not being used to delay puberty here? Maybe to feminise an adult biological male?

EDIT: Although maybe they just prescribe oestrogen in these cases? I honestly don’t know enough about the science here.

I'm scrolling through reddit and people are posting stuff like "people are being follower rate limited when searching out Harris accounts" and "you currently can't mute MAGA hashtags and when you click one to plays an explosion of dozens of US flags across the screen". Has he actually done this or, social media BS?

So much shite to unpack...

First of all, are they sitting in an abandoned shopping mall with kids roaming in the background? Good old JP is sticking with his clown suits I see. Very nice. He also nearly breaks into tears yet again. Not quite the mental breakdown we're used to seeing, but you could sense it for a minute. "Woke Mind Virus"? Jesus fecking christ..

The worst part is to think of your child as dead because they had a sex change. That and the “we were misled” bullshit. Take responsibility for your miserable parenting instead of blaming some conspiracy theory “virus” you made up to mislead people.

Even in the most charitable version of my son is dead, it should be followed with but my daughter was born/ I gained a daughter that day. I'm not a parent but I think it's normal and OK to have some expectations for your kids but surely their happiness and well being should always trump what you think is best for them.

He's an awful human being that cares more about the number of kids he has than the kids themselves.

I'm scrolling through reddit and people are posting stuff like "people are being follower rate limited when searching out Harris accounts" and "you currently can't mute MAGA hashtags and when you click one to plays an explosion of dozens of US flags across the screen". Has he actually done this or, social media BS?

He's done this before, so I believe it implicitly.

I've seen alot more stuff from right wing commentators on my feed including a constant ad with Tucker Carlson. Definitely something being done behind the scenes.

not sure which thread this goes to

but nothing new from facebook. the most pliant of the big social media companies.

He also single-handedly created dozens of different successful companies, so you should show some respect.

And with his magnificent invention, he saved those thai kids from the cave and subsequently from a peado network from a brittish snorkler

Yeah I couldn't imagine what it would be like to continue loving your child and having a relationship with the person they truly are. That must be awful.

Sometimes it's the weirdest things that make me laugh. This time it's JP's weak voice going "All beef... All beef..." :lol:

"Have you tried gagging on beef whilst some Russian doctor slips you into a coma to stop the benzo withdrawals from killing you...let me tell ya something"