Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

MAGA: "OmG i CaNt BeLiEvE tHeY'rE dIsReSpEcTiNg ChRiStIaNiTy LiKe ThIs!!!!!"

Also MAGA:
main-qimg-d37aa982465bf1977c3c19797ceb0c2b-lq

fff11339b40043933a035818ba3944f9bd-3-trump-jesus.2x.w710.png
:lol:

A social-media account for white male supporters of Kamala Harris was briefly suspended from X, formerly Twitter, sparking anger online.

Newsweek observed that the White Dudes for Harris X account had been temporarily suspended after the group held a star-studded virtual call on Monday night that raised more than $4 million.

It is not clear why the account was suspended, but it appeared to have been restored as of the early hours of Tuesday. The automated message when the account was suspended read: "X suspends accounts which violate the X rules."

Mike Nellis, who is involved in the organization, shared an update on Tuesday explaining that while the X account is live again, it still remains suspended.

He said the account is "permanently in read-only mode," meaning it cannot post or interact with content and cannot create new accounts. Nellis called on supporters to continue donating to Harris' campaign, writing: "Don't let them silence us."

When contacted by Newsweek for comment, X's press office responded: "Busy now, please check back later."

https://www.newsweek.com/white-dudes-harris-x-suspension-1931827

That last part I quoted perfectly encapsulates Elon's "X"

Been known for a while, I was in a space recently and this person (Adrian Dittmann) was speaking, clear it was Musk yet everyone said no, very odd.

Confirmation, here he is slipping up on a space, refering to Musk and "me".

How sad is this?

It has become absolutely unbearable over the past few days. He's such a toxic cnut and allowed the platform to become swamped with misinformation. It's so depressing.

It has become absolutely unbearable over the past few days. He's such a toxic cnut and allowed the platform to become swamped with misinformation. It's so depressing.
It's unfortunate people can't just agree to move elsewhere en masse.

Especially now there’s a couple of alternatives, what’s the big draw of X still?
I guess the fundamental thing is all the traffic is still there. Until there's a critical mass of people that move off it at once, people will just stay there and complain about how bad it is.

I guess the fundamental thing is all the traffic is still there. Until there's a critical mass of people that move off it at once, people will just stay there and complain about how bad it is.
Yup. One person I knew sort-of personally has been slowly disappearing, but the rest (6 or 7 of them) are still there, and I'm not moving till they do.
Plus, both my Following and For You are fine 99% of the time.

It's a truly toxic platform now, i will be deleting my account, feck giving that moron any more traffic.

It's a truly toxic platform now, i will be deleting my account, feck giving that moron any more traffic.

Deleted mine after Southport. Was too much. The weight of toxic idiots is too much to carry through your day without it not affecting you.

Deleted mine after Southport. Was too much. The weight of toxic idiots is too much to carry through your day without it not affecting you.

Deleted it and tiktok on Sunday night. Somehow keep getting right wing bs pushed into my feed.

Yup. One person I knew sort-of personally has been slowly disappearing, but the rest (6 or 7 of them) are still there, and I'm not moving till they do.
Plus, both my Following and For You are fine 99% of the time.

At some point your For You will be filled with Nazis, and it'll happen overnight.

I had to exclusively use Following after that, but these days I hardly use it at all. That's mostly a result of whatever they did a while back that meant Firefox with enhanced tracking protection wouldn't allow access to the site. It will work every now and then, usually in the evening (in Europe), for some reason. But honestly even then I don't get a lot out of it, so I might just delete my account altogether.

The last time I used it, after maybe a week of not using it, I had like 30 new followers, all bots. It truly is a dying platform.

At some point your For You will be filled with Nazis, and it'll happen overnight.

I had to exclusively use Following after that, but these days I hardly use it at all. That's mostly a result of whatever they did a while back that meant Firefox with enhanced tracking protection wouldn't allow access to the site. It will work every now and then, usually in the evening (in Europe), for some reason. But honestly even then I don't get a lot out of it, so I might just delete my account altogether.

The last time I used it, after maybe a week of not using it, I had like 30 new followers, all bots. It truly is a dying platform.

But didn't his genius plan to fire everyone prove they were all unnecessary and moreover that he is #1 genius

Good on you. If my experience is anything to go by, you won’t miss it at all.

Seems to have now happened to mine.

Is it just me, or has anyone else found themselves inadvertently clicking ads when scrolling? It feels like something’s been changed so you “click” an ad when just attempting to scroll past it.