Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

The sad part is those two fecking morons have MILLIIONS of followers between them. Millions will watch that and lap up every word and be inspired, energised, enthused and motivated to spread their bullshit to anyone and everyone online or in person and use it to accuse the rest of us as being sheep who are the problem to everything while Musk and JP are the Gods who can fix it all and lead us all to a future of paradise on Earth.

It's just so fecking depressing.

Jordan Peterson is not a real person is he? The wacko talking points, fine, it's a grift, but combined with that voice. I'm not falling for that.

Last edited:

His trans daughter is, of course, very much alive. Sadly the man is such a narcissist he cannot put another's conception of themselves ahead of his own conception of them. He thinks this is virtuous.

World's smartest man, get's overwhelmed and tricked by some basic paperwork. Honestly, I've been on this guys case for years, he's thick, honestly so very, very thick.

Jordan Peterson is not a real person is he? The wacko talking points, fine, it's a grift, but combined with that voice. I'm not falling for that.

If you like voices, you should check out Peterson's interview with RFK. You have to convince yourself you're not immersed in an AI video.

For some reason I tend to like bad/exaggerated imitations more than good ones. I never get tired of this.

If you like voices, you should check out Peterson's interview with RFK. You have to convince yourself you're not immersed in an AI video.
:lol:

With RFK I feel slightly bad laughing about it, as it's a disease. On the other hand, its RFK.

World's smartest man, get's overwhelmed and tricked by some basic paperwork. Honestly, I've been on this guys case for years, he's thick, honestly so very, very thick.
Hey it was a tricky time during the covid pandemic, what, with the worlds governments trying to force an illegal vaccine onto us and all….one can only sympathise with how poor old genius Elon was fooled by all those words on them consent papers.

Netanyahu's guest of honour in Congress today. You can take the son of a South African emerald miner out of apartheid....

he's a bit of a Trumpesque fat blob now I reckon Zuch wins with endurance if he avoids getting sat on

Not only does he seem intent on tanking Twitter but he obviously doesn't realise the huge damage he is doing to his sales. I wouldn't buy ny Tesla product now. I'd never have bought a Telsa EV as they are far too expensive, so the point is moot, but I would have bought a home battery a while ago but no longer.

His trans daughter is, of course, very much alive. Sadly the man is such a narcissist he cannot put another's conception of themselves ahead of his own conception of them. He thinks this is virtuous.

So he signed for a virus?

Comments are great too.

Last edited:
He's basically just replaced Trump as the go-to wacko Conservative with equally deranged views on there.

Still surprised so many decent people use it.

And he's a twat.

Israel must have the mother of all leverage over him and Peterson.
Nah, cheerleading for Netanyahu and the Israeli genocidal machine is just part of the far right zeitgeist, even amongst notable anti-Semites. These two pseudo intellectual cretins have just latched onto it, more so knowing it provides another opportunity for them to 'own the libs'.

No, I just think these are his natural views.
He's always been a horrible person.

Nah, they are just massively Islamophobic.

Nah, cheerleading for Netanyahu and the Israeli genocidal machine is just part of the far right zeitgeist, even amongst notable anti-Semites. These two pseudo intellectual cretins have just latched onto it, more so knowing it provides another opportunity for them to 'own the libs'.

I don’t know. I’m not sure Israel leaves anything to chance. I get that they are nationalist types and let’s say for arguments sake they have a problem with Islam too, I’m not sure that translates to somehow being a massive fan of Israel all that naturally

Just saw this clip now :lol: Peterson is so insane that he makes Musk seem like a normal well adjusted person right there - and the voice too!
Peterson is so weird. He is all the time angry and at the verge of crying. At the same time.

Not only does he seem intent on tanking Twitter but he obviously doesn't realise the huge damage he is doing to his sales. I wouldn't buy ny Tesla product now. I'd never have bought a Telsa EV as they are far too expensive, so the point is moot, but I would have bought a home battery a while ago but no longer.
Tesla never was intended to make.koney via selling cars. It was selling carbon credits and taking government subsidies.

I know 3 people that have bought EV's in the last 3 months. Every one of them disregarded a Tesla (despite their qualities) because they didn't want to send their hard earned money Musk's way. At one point, he's going to start costing Tesla shareholders money with his politics and manipulation in X.

Just saw this clip now :lol: Peterson is so insane that he makes Musk seem like a normal well adjusted person right there - and the voice too!
It’s one of the best parts of those that join the far right grift, seeing them in at the deep end with the loons who are further on, and the realisation that this is what they’ve committed themselves to.

Reminds me of the Le Tissier clips

Peterson is so weird. He is all the time angry and at the verge of crying. At the same time.
It’s one of the best parts of those that join the far right grift, seeing them in at the deep end with the loons who are further on, and the realisation that this is what they’ve committed themselves to.

Reminds me of the Le Tissier clips

Absolutely :lol: