Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Surely he does it to annoy people at this point? Like no one exposes themselves as racist as shit so publicly any more, do they?

Just to provide some balance in this sea of Great Replacement, transphobia, far-right rhetoric, here's Elon Musk being dumb and pathetic a funnier way:

GCxcKmFWUAAfYw2

If Elon Musk was a footballer, who would he be?

The world’s wealthiest person has used LSD, cocaine, ecstasy and psychedelic mushrooms, often at private parties around the world, where attendees sign nondisclosure agreements or give up their phones to enter, according to people who have witnessed his drug use and others with knowledge of it. Musk has previously smoked marijuana in public and has said he has a prescription for the psychedelic-like ketamine.

People close to Musk, who is now 52, said his drug use is ongoing, especially his consumption of ketamine, and that they are concerned it could cause a health crisis. Even if it doesn’t, it could damage his businesses.

One former Tesla director, Linda Johnson Rice, grew so frustrated with Musk’s volatile behavior and her concerns about his drug consumption that she didn’t stand for re-election to the electric-car company’s board in 2019, according to people familiar with the matter.

Hundreds of SpaceX employees gathered around mission control at the rocket company’s headquarters in Hawthorne, Calif., in anticipation of Musk, who was nearly an hour late to arrive at the all-hands meeting about the company’s latest rocket.
When he finally took the stage, Musk was strangely incomprehensible at times. He slurred his words and rambled for around 15 minutes, according to executives in attendance, and referred repeatedly to SpaceX’s Big Falcon Rocket prototype, which was known as BFR, as “Big F—ing Rocket.”
SpaceX President Gwynne Shotwell ultimately stepped in and took over the meeting.
It couldn’t be learned if Musk was under the influence that day. But after the meeting, the SpaceX executives privately talked about their worries Musk was on drugs. One described the event as “nonsensical,” “unhinged” and “cringeworthy.”

Rice, the director who didn’t stand for re-election in 2019, raised concerns about his drug consumption more than once in side conversations with board members about Musk’s increasingly erratic behavior during her two year tenure on the board, according to people familiar with her concerns. She informally asked whether the board should investigate and was brushed off, one of the people said.

https://www.wsj.com/business/elon-musk-illegal-drugs-e826a9e1?reflink=integratedwebview_share

I hope Elon shoots himself into the sun as much as the next guy, but what's wrong with doing a bit of drugs :nervous:

I hope Elon shoots himself into the sun as much as the next guy, but what's wrong with doing a bit of drugs :nervous:

I'm guessing turning up high to work with NASA ain't going to win you any friends. do whatever in your private life,

He looks terrible, and he did slur his words in that onstage interview from a few weeks back. The signs are definitely there. What I don’t understand is why people want to work for him - if that was the CEO or owner of my company I’d quit.

He still has many sycophants of course, but a lot of people also seem to have opened their eyes now. Would be kind of fun if he totally implodes.