Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I deleted my Twitter account so no idea what’s happening there.
What I can say is that I’m a lot better off without it.

!!

GBa1JXCXEAAoa0Y

Is it worth reporting a post on Twitter? Never done it before but just seen the most disgusting comment on there and from this comment alone, this comedian guy is a piece of shit.

Is it worth reporting a post on Twitter? Never done it before but just seen the most disgusting comment on there and from this comment alone, this comedian guy is a piece of shit.

From what we’ve seen in the past you’ll probably get a “what are you moaning about” response but yes it’s worth doing.

Also share details

From what we’ve seen in the past you’ll probably get a “what are you moaning about” response but yes it’s worth doing.

Also share details

Ok thanks I have reported it and here is the tweet which I will delete in a little while. Never heard of him but seems to be a scouse comedian

Last edited:
Ok thanks I have reported it and here is the tweet which I will delete in a little while. Never heard of him but seems to be a scouse comedian

Classic shock jock type bullshit, “comedian” thinks that being an edge lord equates to hilarity.

Frankie Boyle was often like this, although I’ve not seen anything from him in years so he may have changed.

My twitter seems broken. Won't load any more tweets on my following section and my for you section it has a recommended follower list and I can't appear to skip past it

Know several people with Teslas, and have sat in my share of them. "Excellent" isn't a word I, nor the owners, would use to describe the build quality. It's comparable to budget brands. Skoda looks a premium brand by comparison.
Skoda are excellent cars and their standards are up there with best. Really poor comparison.

ya totally down, browser and app. this guuy is going to take us to mars :)

I don't have an account but I can see the embedded tweets as per usual

Nothing to see here, just the world's richest man deliberately amplifying far-right rhetoric on his own highly influential social media site. That racist scum Henry Ford would at least have tried to make money at the same time.

What would Leonardo da Vinci have done, I wonder?

GCaGbowXkAEh3HC

What makes it even more amusing is that the actual caravan count is around 1.5K, down from the 10K surmised yesterday.