Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

We’ve reached the stage where half my ads are for Steven Miller’s “Were you discriminated against because you’re white” law firm or a sex toy called the enigma wave. At this point Twitter is like the Super Bowl, the commercials are more interesting than the content.

We’ve reached the stage where half my ads are for Steven Miller’s “Were you discriminated against because you’re white” law firm or a sex toy called the enigma wave. At this point Twitter is like the Super Bowl, the commercials are more interesting than the content.
All I get is tagged in crypto/airdrop stuff and followed by bot accounts with zero followers and an avatar of some bint in a bikini.

I don't get either of those...

Today's it's cash management and The Athletic.

A) Financial fraud and gamifying stock price.
B) Paralysed VCs who believe he will do the things he promises (AI, Hyper loops etc)

It's remotely possible it might also have something to do with his having been instrumental in reducing the cost of putting a 1 kg payload into low earth orbit from about $80,000 on the space shuttle to about $15,000 on the Falcon 1 to about $2,500 on the Falcon 9.

It's remotely possible it might also have something to do with his having been instrumental in reducing the cost of putting a 1 kg payload into low earth orbit from about $80,000 on the space shuttle to about $15,000 on the Falcon 1 to about $2,500 on the Falcon 9.

It's also possible that the engineers and managers SpaceX headhunted from competing aerospace companies did all that rather than Musk himself. He's the bank not the innovator.

Same way Glazers have something to do with our last UCL win.

GR8eHts.png

i'm 5/5 under elon

I’m 0/15 or something like that. Latest one was someone replying to Adam Crafton’s piece on the Newcastle chairman calling Crafton a homo sodomite. Doesn’t break the rules apparently.

Do you really think investors/CEOs of big companies actually worked in a lab to create the innovations they sell?
Do you think he's even actually performing the CEO role at any companies where he is the CEO? He's off taking ket and posting on social media most of the time. CEO in name only.

Do you think he's even actually performing the CEO role at any companies where he is the CEO? He's off taking ket and posting on social media most of the time. CEO in name only.

I’d say it’s a safe bet that over an average week he finds a good few hours to spend on things other than taking ketamine and tweeting.

He's more of a figurehead than anything, I'd say. No person can adequately be CEO of multiple large corporations at once, and no 'normal' large corporation would allow their CEO to have another similar position at another company at the same time.

It's also possible that the engineers and managers SpaceX headhunted from competing aerospace companies did all that rather than Musk himself. He's the bank not the innovator.
Which is the answer to the original question which was "How did this moron become the richest man in the world?"

Absolute shamelessness of this. And then you look at the state of the account he's taking money from.

hmmm.jpg

Very normal replies from very real people.

Absolute shamelessness of this. And then you look at the state of the account he's taking money from.

hmmm.jpg

Very normal replies from very real people.

Sounds like someone isn't ready to go to the moon!

After this debacle and the failed horse racing NFT, he should probably... Well I was going to say stick to football but he should shut up about that as well