Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I'm waiting for Clarkson, Hammond and May to review it before I believe anything anyone else says. I'd love it to become their new 'caravan' where they destroy a few each series in increasingly stupid ways.

White text.

Yeah, so far pretty much every review that I've seen has been a promotional Tesla review. But to be fair even these are struggling to find anything impressive about it except how quick it is.

So does twitter
- no longer ban any content / user?
- make all decisions though opinion polls?

So does twitter

he's so far down the right wing online sphere that he has no other purpose on twitter than to placate the semi-twitter famous losers to feel some serotonin. He will ban anyone that is outside that sphere if enough people call for it and the "polls" are just about not actually taking direct accountability for what he actually wants to do. When/if Jones gets back on twitter, he'll post some horrific shit, then people will blame elon and he'll just retweet the poll.

Any fleeting ideas that this guy even cared about twitter making money was evaporated when he tells advertisers to go feck themselves because they don't want their ad's being associated with a "blood libel, protocols of zion, anti-semite" retweets.

He comes across as someone that is obsessed with likes/retweets and getting a specific group of checkmark users in the replies. It's almost like when kids self-harm with their social media obsessions, no amount of money shields you from the effects of social media on the mind. Just that we don't often get to see the billionaire owner's mind degrade into mush.

So does twitter

i have reported about 5 accounts since he took over and 4 got banned (before the takeover, it was about 4/6 or something like that). all of those i've reported were indian accounts talking about killing/graphically attacking either muslims or lower castes. the one where no action was taken was something western, don't remember right now.

but the speed is much slower, and from what i've seen online, with western stuff, they're super lenient, anything goes.

Maybe Elon is trying to transition towards being a politician. Pandering to the trump base early to run in 2028

i have reported about 5 accounts since he took over and 4 got banned (before the takeover, it was about 4/6 or something like that). all of those i've reported were indian accounts talking about killing/graphically attacking either muslims or lower castes. the one where no action was taken was something western, don't remember right now.

but the speed is much slower, and from what i've seen online, with western stuff, they're super lenient, anything goes.
But why - either we want free speech or not?

I used to think Munro was decent but he's become a complete shill for Musk. Also he advocates for plastic clipping for anything. If it was up to him we'd be clipping our tires to the wheel hubs (my original reason to be annoyed by him, sometimes screws are just better).

I used to think Munro was decent but he's become a complete shill for Musk. Also he advocates for plastic clipping for anything. If it was up to him we'd be clipping our tires to the wheel hubs (my original reason to be annoyed by him, sometimes screws are just better).
Yeah find it odd people think Munro is anything other than a paid PR person.

I really don’t understand why the American right are siding with Russia. Is there any rational reason? Or is this all just created by bots and algorithms?
Because russia is a far right autocracy. Right likes right

And money, always follow the money

I really don’t understand why the American right are siding with Russia. Is there any rational reason? Or is this all just created by bots and algorithms?
A mix of things. But mostly culture war stuff. Russia is a non-woke traditional conservative country in their minds. But there's also anti-Democrat play at work. Blame Biden for everything.

In addition to the culture war stuff noted above, there’s an old-school realist argument that Ukraine should be sacrificed for the greater good of drawing Russia away from China, the real enemy.

Similar to how Fascism appealed to elements of the right-wing in the 30s I imagine. If it wasn't for the fact the UK and America had just been involved in one of the most brutal wars in history against Germany, I wonder how much more popular Fascism and Hitler would have been in each country.

Similar to how Fascism appealed to elements of the right-wing in the 30s I imagine. If it wasn't for the fact the UK and America had just been involved in one of the most brutal wars in history against Germany, I wonder how much more popular Fascism and Hitler would have been in each country.

Fascism was plenty popular in the US regardless of WW1.

on_the_media_nazis_bund_rally_a_night_at_the_garden.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000321527938_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq49BmtzRlrH7ynS4xM3bFWFL43CARWL62rmXSp2vwwL0.jpeg

men-saluting%20at%20Camp%20Siegfried%20OCT%2016%201937%20University%20of%20Southern%20California_0.jpg

Fascism was plenty popular in the US regardless of WW1.

on_the_media_nazis_bund_rally_a_night_at_the_garden.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000321527938_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq49BmtzRlrH7ynS4xM3bFWFL43CARWL62rmXSp2vwwL0.jpeg

men-saluting%20at%20Camp%20Siegfried%20OCT%2016%201937%20University%20of%20Southern%20California_0.jpg

For sure. Was quite popular in the UK too for a minute. A lot less animosity to Germany post WW1 in America though compared to the likes of Britain I imagine. Plus had a large recent German immigrant population. But any animosity towards Germany might have been just enough to stop it snowballing.

Anyway, Godwin's law and all that :lol:

Did that Krassenstein dude switch sides? Wasn't he always attached to Trump's tweets with his brother futily calling him a cnut?

Did that Krassenstein dude switch sides? Wasn't he always attached to Trump's tweets with his brother futily calling him a cnut?
The Krassensteins are grifters. They were involved in scams and ponzi schemes before they decided to go "legit" and make their money being anti-Trump. They were banned from Twitter for operating fake accounts and buying interactions, and I guess they've now decided to throw in with Elon as thanks for him unbanning them.

The Krassensteins are grifters. They were involved in scams and ponzi schemes before they decided to go "legit" and make their money being anti-Trump. They were banned from Twitter for operating fake accounts and buying interactions, and I guess they've now decided to throw in with Elon as thanks for him unbanning them.
Christ, people really suck don't they.

Surely these type of people will be hit like a truck by their midlife crisis when they reflect on what they've done with their lives.

Or at least, I hope they are. Meh, I doubt it.