Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

26c.jpg

Are the bunch of 15 year old programming geniuses still an available option?

Maybe Elon does want to buy United after all, they wanted to banter us so hard but he wouldn't let them.

From the error message about the API, it sounds like they've continued switching off that functionality unless it's on paid plans and ended up stopping any users at all accessing the site. They must be in such a mess to let that one through.

Looks like their URL shortener service is down which is used by all links generated for images and videos.

It's surreal when you think about it.

Niall notifies us days in advance when the site is about to go down for maintenance. Even during moments of high stress when traffic is unwieldly, we get the functional 'she cannae take the strain captain' screen. I cannot think of a time the caf went down with a black screen and an error message in the last 9 years. (@Niall for Twitter CEO?)

This is a 44B social media organization - that blackout itself would cost the company a small country's education budget. What a joke Elon is.

Better? Musk says "twitter needs a complete rewrite"!

A 'rewrite' will eventually be even more 'brittle' as well, especially with the revamped, smaller, high attrition profile of Twitter.

Man has either no idea how code at big tech works or is simply posturing to look cool and knowledgeable. Or both. I'd put money on both.

A 'rewrite' will eventually be even more 'brittle' as well, especially with the revamped, smaller, high attrition profile of Twitter.

Man has either no idea how code at big tech works or is simply posturing to look cool and knowledgeable. Or both. I'd put money on both.

He has no idea how code works, full stop. Just like he has no idea how rockets work, electric cars work, language models work or even how monkey brain chips work.

Most of all he's trying to deflect blame away from himself and onto the previous leadership.

He has no idea how code works, full stop. Just like he has no idea how rockets work, electric cars work, language models work or even how monkey brain chips work.

True, but he's either stumbled upon or known a team how rockets work. They're way ahead of the rest (by a huge amount in terms of launch cadence), and although it's nothing to do with him are likely to keep him around and buying what he wants unfortunately

True, but he's either stumbled upon or known a team how rockets work. They're way ahead of the rest (by a huge amount in terms of launch cadence), and although it's nothing to do with him are likely to keep him around and buying what he wants unfortunately

Oh yeah for sure. SpaceX is full of very smart people making incredible things, that then turn into money in Elon Musk's pockets (maybe? I have no idea if SpaceX is profitable, I just assumed because NASA is giving them so much money to do space stuffs)

Oh yeah for sure. SpaceX is full of very smart people making incredible things, that then turn into money in Elon Musk's pockets (maybe? I have no idea if SpaceX is profitable, I just assumed because NASA is giving them so much money to do space stuffs)

That was true in the past, but now they're very self-sufficient and getting a lot of their money from other companies. A relatively small amount of their Falcon 9 launches are NASA nowadays. They're launching one every 5 days now on average and going for more which is pretty crazy. Starship should be launching in the next month as well, which will allow them to put more Starlink and bigger commercial satellites in orbit.

Nothing to do with Musk like you say, and it says a lot that they have the least public Musk input.

It takes a proper cnut to be that much is a cnut to someone on a public forum

He’s such a cnut.

He’s even worse than the caricature libertarian edge lord tech bros you get on American TV that when you’re watching you think are way to over the top trying to portray the evil bad guy.

A bit like Trump, the one saving grace in all this is that you know that deep down despite everything he has he is miserable as sin.

Christ. We rightfully get infractions for wishing injuries on players, not sure if it applies to non-players like Musk. If so, i feel like he should be an exception. He deserves to suffer from some debilitating disease. What a true scumbag.