Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I was looking for something on the best ads twitter and instead typed best asses. Now my tl is literally fecked.

Nope. It said I would lose access to Twitter if I didn’t do it. Incredible stuff.
:lol: that's just funny. Sure I can see them disabling a feature that they want people to pay for, but forcing users to actually go in and change it themselves or locking them out :lol:

The man is a complete idiot. First realised the guy was a complete buffoon after that Thai cave rescue episode.

Well, at least he can say he's an innovator now.
Instagram and Facebook users will now be able to pay for a blue tick verification, parent company Meta has announced.

Meta Verified will cost $11.99 (£9.96) a month on web, or $14.99 for iPhone users.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-64697560

So for years Zuckerberg made his money selling everyone's private information, now it's time to just yank it out of their wallets. But the trend has now begun I guess.

Well, at least he can say he's an innovator now.

So for years Zuckerberg made his money selling everyone's private information, now it's time to just yank it out of their wallets. But the trend has now begun I guess.

"extra impersonation protection"

In what way was that relevant to the Twitter/Elon thing? That is what I respond to
Well, you're the one who brought up Oregon. I searched the thread, and this was the first mention:
Yeah, while the left does a wonderful job in Oregon without influencing anyone negatively
That's you, isn't it? And it was in response to a post about Florida that was in response to someone else entirely. So it's a little rich to now say you're only talking about Musk. You brought this up out of nowhere, so it's only fair that people expect you to explain what the heck you're talking about as well (since that's entirely unclear in this post I quoted here).

The man is a complete idiot. First realised the guy was a complete buffoon after that Thai cave rescue episode.
He's like a highly embarrassing stepdad that just discovered meme's, who also happens to be "the worlds richest man" and harnesses a huge amount of influence.

hey @DJ Jeff , still waiting for you to give us a few examples.

pCQfWCF.png

92af17d06502f280e8bdc2e8d4f67974.jpg

Mehdi eviscerated Elon on the most recent edition of The Mehdi Hasan Show. Plenty of stuff to learn here, and this mockingbird doesn't exactly sing.

In short: Elon is a grifting prick of the very worst kind.

Last edited:
I love what Elon has done to the platform, creating this online town hall where people of different points of view can meet and discuss issues.

In a tweet defending asylum seekers in hotels I’ve been called a kiddie fiddler, a nonce, a paedophile (although someone repeatedly spelled it pee dough), had it suggested that my palms get sweaty whenever I pass a school, and called ‘Noncy McNonceface’

All under the shield of freedoms of speech and opinions.

I love what Elon has done to the platform, creating this online town hall where people of different points of view can meet and discuss issues.

In a tweet defending asylum seekers in hotels I’ve been called a kiddie fiddler, a nonce, a paedophile (although someone repeatedly spelled it pee dough), had it suggested that my palms get sweaty whenever I pass a school, and called ‘Noncy McNonceface’

A healthy marketplace of ideas

Your engagement numbers must be growing though!

Born from Apartheid profiteers and supporting racists. Nothing new there.

I don't want to tar an entire country with the same brush, but I went to South Africa in 2006 for a holiday and 2010 for the World Cup, and by a mile it's still the most racist country I've ever seen or visited. I was genuinely shocked at how overt it was.

No sympathy for them. They’ve seen how Musk is and yet they continued to enable that cnut. He gets richer, they lose all work-life balance and then shit canned.
This whole idea of worshipping rich folk is idiotic.

No sympathy for them. They’ve seen his musk us and yet continued to enable that cnut. He gets richer, they get sleep deprived then shit canned. Great for him.

I think some of them were essentially being "held hostage" as they were on work visa's, right?

https://gizmodo.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-bluesky-social-media-elon-musk-1850170011

Jack Dorsey’s New 'Decentralized' Twitter Hits the App Store

Former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey released the Beta test of the Bluesky social media app, but it's still invite-only.

Twitter users could have the chance to pivot to an upcoming rival social media app, Bluesky, which launched its Beta test on Apple’s app store Tuesday. Former Twitter CEO and founder Jack Dorsey is the mastermind behind Bluesky, which he announced he would be focusing on after Elon Musk bought Twitter for $44 billion in October of last year.