Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

whole world isn’t literal obviously. Just saying there was a time it was globally an accepted idea.

Which is weird as listening to the guy for more than 5 mins should give everyone an idea that he has no clue what he is talking about.

Which is weird as listening to the guy for more than 5 mins should give everyone an idea that he has no clue what he is talking about.

Thing is most people themselves don't know the technical details and assume he must. For instance, self-driving cars is not my field but I always assumed he was speaking some sense back when I was younger. Wasn't until recently I learned how he's confident and wrong on some pretty obviously wrong things.

Interview with Halli at the end of this pdocast. Touches on the Musk conversation a bit. Seems like a really good dude.

He’s trying to destroy it right? He can’t really be that thick. @Escobar please explain why he’s doing such a terrible job please. If I wanted to do as bad a job as him I don’t think I’d have the creativity to do it to the level he has.

He’s trying to destroy it right? He can’t really be that thick. @Escobar please explain why he’s doing such a terrible job please. If I wanted to do as bad a job as him I don’t think I’d have the creativity to do it to the level he has.
I think he was clearly, obviously trying to destroy parts of it. I dont think basic functionality and its ability to stay in business for a year of his leadership were part of the plan though. Thats just gross incompetence surely

He's one of these people that doesn't give one feck about anyone except himself. Humanity at its worst. Such a shame a man of his resources is a complete thunder cnut.
I'm not sure it is possible for a person to get even close to his level of resources without being an absolute monster.

How will the US ever recover from their political systeem having devolved in to an ongoing battle of gotcha moments and trying to "pwn" the other side.

And how will the Netherlands avoid following this trend.

How will the US ever recover from their political systeem having devolved in to an ongoing battle of gotcha moments and trying to "pwn" the other side.

Not worried at all. Our exceptionalism will carry the day.

You guys don’t even have a functioning government most of the time.

He sure has made me rethink my Twitter choices by charging for 2FA.

Also, per Twitter so who knows if real, the guy stucutred the buyout this way (salary instead of lump sum) in order to maximize his tax burden.

This is true. Halli wanted this structured this way to pay maximum taxes in Iceland to, according to himself, pay back the benefits he has enjoyed from society here.

They’re the ones. Not sure why musk is courting them and alienating the would be Tesla buyers.

It's really a strange thing, usually you try to appeal to your core customers but he seems to go for the opposite, aliante as many potential customers as possible. But it's not like he makes any new friends among the MAGA crowd, they will use him to piss of liberals but Bannon has made it pretty clear what he and probably a lot more Q-Idiots think of him.

I never knew I gave even a modicum of a feck about Twitter until it started not working properly quite often. I want to read through the cognitive dissonance of the Dutch alt right on Twitter after their lunatic fascist party was decimated in the elections, but no dice :(

No extremists are good, on either side, fullstop. But it's the left wing extremists that effect your day to day life. Right wing extremists have no voice, have no power, and have no influence on society. Left wing extremists get entertainment changed, companies to change products, get people fired, get businesses closed, get education changed, get fecking plastic straws banned, there are a powerful group with a lot of influence on our society, one of the most influential.

I think you must live in some parallel universe very different from this world.