Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

What exactly is it that draws so much criticism towards Musk? I'm sure all billionaires are despicable in their own way, but Musk attracts his own special kind of hatred on the Caf. Why?
I reckon you'll probably get the same answers you got when you last came in to the thread a month ago asking the same thing?

Sold 3bn of shares in last few days apparently

Tesla shareholders must be hating this

I reckon you'll probably get the same answers you got when you last came in to the thread a month ago asking the same thing?

It’s a weirdly common tactic, where after asking a bunch of questions they’ll sign off with a “ah yeah I think I understand a little more now”

but then they’ll just come again later after a bit of time acting as if the conversations never happened “so what’s with the Musky hate? He doesn’t seem worse than any other public figure?” Shoot off again and repeat.

It’s a weirdly common tactic, where after asking a bunch of questions they’ll sign off with a “ah yeah I think I understand a little more now”

but then they’ll just come again later after a bit of time acting as if the conversations never happened “so what’s with the Musky hate? He doesn’t seem worse than any other public figure?” Shoot off again and repeat.

So it's like a NASCAR version of the DJ Jeff drive by?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also people are being really harsh on its recent cnutish/LexLuthory behavior. If I would have thrown 40 billion down the drain in a really stupid ego driven decission while at the same time hurting the rest of my vast wealth, irrevocably damaging my relation with main investors, business partners and the government and becoming the laughing stock of the social media world whose approval I desperately rely on, while being found out on a collection of lies I proclaimed about my amazing achievements, and having only the inconditional support of these group of weird guys you would never want to invite to a party... I lost my track of thought.
:lol: :lol:

That poster is an archetypal troll, he just comes into conversations, makes statements based on nothing but his own uneducated opinion on the matter, and then leaves when everyone calls him out. I really don't understand what these people get out of forums(well, I do, but I struggle to understand how it's enjoyable).

I'm not pro-Musk, btw. I'm just curious.
130507-charles-ramsey-haglage-tease_lhucoa

Nothing is going to change on Twitter just because Elon Musk took over.

That's not true, it's now a safe haven from the woke liberal agenda and is now 100% free speech.

So it's like a NASCAR version of the DJ Jeff drive by?

:lol: DJ Jeff drive by
That poster is an archetypal troll, he just comes into conversations, makes statements based on nothing but his own uneducated opinion on the matter, and then leaves when everyone calls him out. I really don't understand what these people get out of forums(well, I do, but I struggle to understand how it's enjoyable).

Yeah I don’t really get it either

I was convinced I had build up enoug lib-cred on here to leave out white text. Alas.

I thought the same when making a post a couple of years ago, when I woke up in the morning I had like a dozen notifications from people who thought I was a massive racist. Came close to never returning because I thought there was no way back:lol:

:lol: DJ Jeff drive by

Yeah I don’t really get it either

I thought the same when making a post a couple of years ago, when I woke up in the morning I had like a dozen notifications from people who thought I was a massive racist. Came close to never returning because I thought there was no way back:lol:

If the last 6 years in my country have taught us any lessons it should be that there is always a way back. Just when you think you dig a hole too deep someone in Florida will detonate an underground nuke.

What are you talking about? Do you always jump to insane generalisations?

Bit disingenuous from ol’ Shakesey then.
Look, I don't follow the news, because it's the same old stories over and over again. I get my info from the Caf. So, every now and again I come into this thread, not often, and catch up with a page or two. Then I leave a little confused. Mainly because the things I read don't justify the hatred.

The next day, or next week, I come in again, ask a question and get slaughtered. Funny thing is, only a few posters actually answer me sensibly. And so, I learn a little more.

I still don't understand the hate, but I'm getting a clearer picture of it, thanks to the few posters who don't immediately jump onto the sarcasm wagon.

Even now, nobody has explained to me exactly what warrants the degree of hatred. So in all probability I'll be back again in a few weeks "trolling".

Seems the purge of actual journalists has begun. Seems to be journalists who've covered Elon, white supremacists, or QAnon so far.

If he bans Kara Swisher...

Seems several of them were banned after posting about the LAPD's statement concerning Elon's alleged stalking complaint.

LAPD statement on alleged Musk incident: "LAPD's Threat Management Unit (TMU) is aware of the situation and tweet by Elon Musk and is in contact with his representatives and security team. No crime reports have been filed yet."

Elon is the biggest bitch baby in the world.

Seems several of them were banned after posting about the LAPD's statement concerning Elon's alleged stalking complaint.

LAPD statement on alleged Musk incident: "LAPD's Threat Management Unit (TMU) is aware of the situation and tweet by Elon Musk and is in contact with his representatives and security team. No crime reports have been filed yet."

Elon is the biggest bitch baby in the world.

What is the situation and tweet they are talking about ? The original tweet by the kid who followed his flight path ?