Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Your mistake is equating Twitter to society. It isn't. Society is outside, and people who are denied access to a private service for disregarding their rules are free to go say whatever they want in society.

A ton of his worshippers don't live in real society though. They've just live online and have no idea how the world outside their curated bubble actual works.

What exactly is it that draws so much criticism towards Musk? I'm sure all billionaires are despicable in their own way, but Musk attracts his own special kind of hatred on the Caf. Why?

What exactly is it that draws so much criticism towards Musk? I'm sure all billionaires are despicable in their own way, but Musk attracts his own special kind of hatred on the Caf. Why?
He's much more visible? For whatever reason he seems to want to show the world on a weekly basis that he's an idiot.

Did you just wake up from a four-month slumber?

Musk has spent the last months in a public performance project best described as "what if I turned into Donald Trump except without the humor or charisma."

It is disgusting that he is doing the opposite of what he said just a month ago. Is it known if he has any diagnosed psychiatric condition, like bipolar or something?

Just because someone is a cnut doesn’t make them mentally ill. He’s done what every politician does - lie to reassure and then do the opposite once safe in power. Only Elon doesn’t need to be reelected owner of Twitter so he can be a cnut pretty much straight away (which he’s done).

Don't get this either. He seems like a completely normal and based dude. Just a bit richer than most of us.

For me it was when he started to post kremlin agenda. Was amusing with all the dogecoin memes shooting to the moon, it was still harmless to an extend. It is when you start bumping into his weird fan boys in real life regurgitating all his spew then you realize it is not as harmless you thought. He knows he has great influencing power and yet he intentionally twist it for his own amusement/agenda when painting himself as some messaih.

What is a based dude? Biased? Debased? I would tend to agree with both of those things.

What is a based dude? Biased? Debased? I would tend to agree with both of those things.
Lame new slang. Especially Americans love to say or write "based" when they see someone being honest and truthful.

Lame new slang. Especially Americans love to say or write "based" when they see someone being honest and truthful.

Sounds awful. Even hippy slang was cooler.

BASED
A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think. Especially common in online political slang.

So when saying Elon is based you recognize him for being himself, a sociopath, narcissist cnut, memelord who should swallow some lego's.

Twitter is a mess right now. Didn't it label the Norwegian Foreign Ministry as a Nigerian government entity earlier in the week?

It's a madhouse and too many people have been laid off to get to grips with it anytime soon.

Twitter is a mess right now. Didn't it label the Norwegian Foreign Ministry as a Nigerian government entity earlier in the week?

It's a madhouse and too many people have been laid off to get to grips with it anytime soon.

It won’t stop being relevant until everyone except the Qanon crazies feck off and it becomes a glorified billion dollar truth social

Got to wonder what the US government (and EU regulators) are thinking about all the goings on. Been very quiet so far seemingly, but based on some of the previous monstrous fines they've doled out they must be considering their options you would think.

he's the biggest cnut

Two main drivers I'd say: his public and live-action transformation into a conspiracy theorist in a very cringeworthy and infantile manner - it's not only embarrassing but also dangerous and worrying when a high-profile person goes on far-right rants. And then it's his fanbase of weird nerds, desperate incels and hopeless frustrates filled with hatred and tribalism. I've been following the media all around the world for years now but the cult around Musk is as ridiculous as it is concerning - these poor brainwashed people with siege mentality truly believe they're in some fight for the future of civilization led by a genius billionaire.
To be honest I sort of blame pop culture as the myth of Iron Man / one hero to save them all from the "greatest evil" (these people genuinely believe in a Clinton/Schwab/choose-your-Jew led global clique) seems to resonate really well among the less intelligent and poorly educated. Took just a few movies and a few populist tricks by a billionaire to turn the "independent thinkers" into brainless cattle.

Two main drivers I'd say: his public and live-action transformation into a conspiracy theorist in a very cringeworthy and infantile manner - it's not only embarrassing but also dangerous and worrying when a high-profile person goes on far-right rants. And then it's his fanbase of weird nerds, desperate incels and hopeless frustrates filled with hatred and tribalism. I've been following the media all around the world for years now but the cult around Musk is as ridiculous as it is concerning - these poor brainwashed people with siege mentality truly believe they're in some fight for the future of civilization led by a genius billionaire.
To be honest I sort of blame pop culture as the myth of Iron Man / one hero to save them all from the "greatest evil" (these people genuinely believe in a Clinton/Schwab/choose-your-Jew led global clique) seems to resonate really well among the less intelligent and poorly educated. Took just a few movies and a few populist tricks by a billionaire to turn the "independent thinkers" into brainless cattle.
Ding ding ding regarding your pop movie point.

Didn't we already have this conversation the other week? :confused:

Feels like we should have to maintain a list of things he's done for the person that crawls from under the rock every couple of months.

A very good answer to a question that probably didn’t need answering. I used to think Tesla was a terrific company. Exactly what the world needed to kick the fossil fuel car manufacturers up the arse. And I still think Musk’s legacy as someone who helped steer the world away from the ICE will always be a positive. Unfortunately he’s pissed that legacy up the wall by consistently being such an obvious bell end. That’s really all there is to it. The guy is a complete tool.

"Just asking questions" about fecking Elon Musk in mid-December 2022 seems a bit suspicious, to be honest. Maybe @Shakesey in particular is legitimately curious and didn't know most of it, but I don't know Rick...

I mean sure, he spreads some fake news, exploits his workers, is a massive cnut and should feck off into the Sun, but aside from that. I dunno, he seems like a fun dude to bash over the head with a pint in the pub.

I mean sure, he spreads some fake news, exploits his workers, is a massive cnut and should feck off into the Sun, but aside from that. I dunno, he seems like a fun dude to bash over the head with a pint in the pub.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also people are being really harsh on its recent cnutish/LexLuthory behavior. If I would have thrown 40 billion down the drain in a really stupid ego driven decission while at the same time hurting the rest of my vast wealth, irrevocably damaging my relation with main investors, business partners and the government and becoming the laughing stock of the social media world whose approval I desperately rely on, while being found out on a collection of lies I proclaimed about my amazing achievements, and having only the inconditional support of these group of weird guys you would never want to invite to a party... I lost my track of thought.