Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

What is the situation and tweet they are talking about ? The original tweet by the kid who followed his flight path ?

I think it's worth adding allegedly to that question. The incident occurred 12 miles from the nearest airport so there's no real evidence that anyone used ElonJet to stalk him or his kid.

But yes, it's the LAPD statement in response to his claims. They haven't heard anything from him yet, but it's unclear why reporting that would warrant banning anyone.

I think it's worth adding allegedly to that question. The incident occurred 12 miles from the nearest airport so there's no real evidence that anyone used ElonJet to stalk him or his kid.

But yes, it's the LAPD statement in response to his claims. They haven't heard anything from him yet, but it's unclear why reporting that would warrant banning anyone.

Right wingers were quick to proclaim that the location was right next to an airplane pin for Huntington Memorial, that Elon flew into that airport obvs.

It’s a hospital helicopter landing pad.

Right wingers were quick to proclaim that the location was right next to an airplane pin for Huntington Memorial, that Elon flew into that airport obvs.

It’s a hospital helicopter landing pad.

Elon 9/11ing a hospital with his private jet wouldn't be the most surprising thing to happen.

Tell me that retaliation will come soon. This kind of open war against the press CANNOT be tolerated.

I created a mastodon account today. I was never a regular twitter user, actually I used it mainly to read posts mentioned here in redcafe, but now I hope everyone abandons twitter altogether.

Also, I haven't logged in for a few days and now I'm getting Andrew Tate tweets on my front page. Never liked or even read his tweets before. Algorithm has been tweaked to make it more 'fair'

Musk was picked on and laughed at as a kid, but then he became rich, famous and something he undoubtedly always craved - popular.

Then he became unpopular again.

In a way he is still a kid, but now he has power... How will he respond?

Also, I haven't logged in for a few days and now I'm getting Andrew Tate tweets on my front page. Never liked or even read his tweets before. Algorithm has been tweaked to make it more 'fair'

The rule had a specific media carveout. Or at least it did yesterday. This is just Musk being a baby back bitch.

This is amazing. We are watching, in a very public way, the worlds (former) richest person unravel. He is going to destroy Twitter and maybe Tesla as well if the board doesn’t do something. He only owns 13-14% of the stock, so I can’t see how he can stop them from removing him.

This is what Hughes would have looked like if Twitter existed back then.

Mastedon's servers must be getting overwhelmed. Took 30 minutes just to get an email verification done.

Musk was picked on and laughed at as a kid, but then he became rich, famous and something he undoubtedly always craved - popular.

Then he became unpopular again.

In a way he is still a kid, but now he has power... How will he respond?

He was definitely one of the biggest losers around when he was a child. As an adult he carries all the hallmarks of having been that kid and having never gotten over it

He was definitely one of the biggest losers around when he was a child. As an adult he carries all the hallmarks of having been that kid and having never gotten over it

The fact that he's going through all of this so publicly would suggest he still has no one in his life who actually cares about him enough to be honest with him. He's lashing out and going on a right wing mid-life crisis because one of his kids doesn't want to have anything to do with him, and even a weirdo like Grimes can't deal with his toxic personality.

The fact that his version of a mid-life crisis is becoming a 4chan /b/tard shitposter is just incredibly depressing. What he feels he missed out on was being an edgelord who made all over the other anons laugh. He's so desperate to be funny and for attention that it's sad. Particularly because he is uniquely unfunny. Ted Cruz (or his staff) can occasionally be funny on Twitter, but Elon's attempts at humor fail every time, except for his equally sad devotees.

The fact that he's going through all of this so publicly would suggest he still has no one in his life who actually cares about him enough to be honest with him. He's lashing out and going on a right wing mid-life crisis because one of his kids doesn't want to have anything to do with him, and even a weirdo like Grimes can't deal with his toxic personality.

The fact that his version of a mid-life crisis is becoming a 4chan /b/tard shitposter is just incredibly depressing. What he feels he missed out on was being an edgelord who made all over the other anons laugh. He's so desperate to be funny and for attention that it's sad. Particularly because he is uniquely unfunny. Ted Cruz (or his staff) can occasionally be funny on Twitter, but Elon's attempts at humor fail every time, except for his equally sad devotees.

He probably lives in a narrow echo-chamber where his views dominate the sycophants around him, which usually results in lack of self-awareness and wild miscalculations on how to deal with simple situations. Much like his pal Putin.

What's sad is that he actually used to be decent for a witty one liner every once in awhile. This was back when he rarely tweeted. It seems he doesn't quite understand that less is better in his case, and partly this is due to his social awkwardness. Like Trump, he desperately needs someone next to him to keep him in check.

Why would anyone bother assassinating him when his Tesla will do it for them eventually? Just gotta be patient.

Also, Elon may be Twitter's owner, but dril will always own Twitter. :lol: (If you don't know who this is, you're fortunate your brain isn't warped like those of us who are Very Online)

Why would anyone bother assassinating him when his Tesla will do it for them eventually? Just gotta be patient.

Doxxing, Elon?

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

He’s blocking links to Mastodon because he doesn’t want people fleeing the platform for a new one. Otherwise he would’ve simply blocked the Mastason Twitter account. He’s gone far above and beyond that.
I'm glad people are now seeing this absolute c**t for who he is now, it's brilliant