Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

He is a small man with a fragile ego.
On another note, I already indicated that I am not interested in Elon Musk, so why is my feed still full of his tweets?

It's fecking uncanny how he keeps plumbing new depths.

Banning journalists, censoring awkward photos of himself and blocking links to mastodon in what, one day? He really is in takedown mode.

The rate at which he is imploding is quite impressive. Part of me feels he wants to keep pushing until he is forced to sell so he can frame himself as a free speech martyr punished by big government. But then another part of me feels that's giving him way too much credit.

The rate at which he is imploding is quite impressive. Part of me feels he wants to keep pushing until he is forced to sell so he can frame himself as a free speech martyr punished by big government. But then another part of me feels that's giving him way too much credit.
He's a sensitive soul. Nothing more to it.

Yasus christ. So much self criticism and freedom speech.i genuinely thought that it would not happen like this. Twitter might survive, but is having a mare and is do entretaining

Rich egotist buys twitter under banner of free speech but really just wants his own fiefdom so that he can ban anybody who he doesn't like or who says things he disagrees with. It's like he is a small child who got given way too much power.

I can't believe there are people still defending this utter human stain.

He’s like Cartman who bought that amusement park.

Isn't the doxxing thing in relation to somebody harrassing his son, blocking the car he was travelling in and jumping on the bonnet? By all means Elon is free game, he puts himself in the firing line, his kids should be off limits to all. No parent would expect any less.

Isn't the doxxing thing in relation to somebody harrassing his son, blocking the car he was travelling in and jumping on the bonnet? By all means Elon is free game, he puts himself in the firing line, his kids should be off limits to all. No parent would expect any less.

As told by a compulsive liar, yes.

How does banning the guy who tracks his jet using publicly available information help there?

If the LAPD have found nothing worth investigating that seriously about, they are also free game to basically tell him to eat shit in his own corner and that's the end of it.

The man is just an oversensitive crock of shit. And besides, anyone who would want him dead would not even need information coming out of doxxing to get him.

1200px-Streisand_Estate.jpg

So guys, I'm not pro-Musk or anything, but it occurred to me that he's hated quite a lot on here... Could someone, maybe @Withnail, explain it to me?
  • Racist work place.
  • Fraudulent businesses - solar city, solar roof tiles, cyber truck, semi truck, full self driving, hyperloop etc
  • Calling random people pedos
  • Market manipulation - taking Tesla private
  • Spurious legal challenges to reporters
  • General alignment with 4chan/incel culture
  • Sucking up to Putin

There is only one rule now and it's don't upset the man child.

• Racist work place.
  • Fraudulent businesses - solar city, solar roof tiles, cyber truck, semi truck, full self driving, hyperloop etc
  • Calling random people pedos
  • Market manipulation - taking Tesla private
  • Spurious legal challenges to reporters
  • General alignment with 4chan/incel culture
  • Sucking up to Putin
You know, I finally get it.