Die Hard

He could probably release an audio form of the phone book and I would buy it.

I normally hear that sort of thing from middle aged women in relation to Rickman, but yes I agree! He's only made a very small number of bad films, and loads of outstanding ones.

I normally hear that sort of thing from middle aged women in relation to Rickman, but yes I agree! He's only made a very small number of bad films, and loads of outstanding ones.

I know it must sound weird coming from someone like I but his voice is epic.

Come on, acknowledge my video that slags him off and calls him typecast

Really? The last one was retarded. Even for an action movie.

Accoding to IMDB, "A Good Day To Die Hard" is coming out in 2013.

Edit: Willis' IMDB page:

d52059fd.jpg

Nah, he's great, but he was shite in that, almost ruined the film for me.

Personally I liked him in it, thought he gave it a good element of slipperiness. Really liked that whole film actually (except Julia Roberts, who was a woeful piece of casting).

Wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time........for the fifth time.

To be fair, in Die Hard 3 isn't he specifically targetted be Alan Rickman's brother?? If anything Sam J is the wrong man in that film!! So in theory, it would only be the 4th time for Mr. McLane, thus I claim total plausibility.

Professor Snape, is that you?

He's fantastic in the HP films... plays a character with varying shades of grey extremely well. His speech is just a (wonderful) added bonus.

Mr Takagi won't be joining us for the rest of his life :D

One of the best lines in the whole film. Or any film ever.

He's fantastic in the HP films... plays a character with varying shades of grey extremely well. His speech is just a (wonderful) added bonus.

It's a gem of a character as well. Tricky for him in his mid-sixties to play a man in his 30s though, but I can't imagine anyone else doing it.

To be fair, in Die Hard 3 isn't he specifically targetted be Alan Rickman's brother?? If anything Sam J is the wrong man in that film!! So in theory, it would only be the 4th time for Mr. McLane, thus I claim total plausibility.

Couldn't agree more. Me and the missus had a Harry Potter marathon Friday and Yesterday, watched all 8 blu-rays (got bought them for Christmas, had said I wouldn't mind watching them as had never seen any of them)

He's superb in it, the character is great and he plays it oustandingly well.

Couldn't agree more. Me and the missus had a Harry Potter marathon Friday and Yesterday, watched all 8 blu-rays (got bought them for Christmas, had said I wouldn't mind watching them as had never seen any of them)

He's superb in it, the character is great and he plays it oustandingly well.

Oddly, that is also what I did this christmas (though I watched them all over 2 weeks as opposed to 2 days), as I also hadn't seen them before and thought I'd give them a go. Thought they were largely excellent, bar the first two I didn't overly enjoy, and Order of the Phoenix, which was just okay. The remaining 5 were all very good to excellent I thought.

But that's for the Harry Potter thread...

Harry Potter discussion in a Die Hard thread, you guys just went full retard.

simon-gruber-116-image.jpg

“Still trying to butch up by chewing on your glasses?”

I watched Die Hard 4.0 this evening, it is better than I remember.

The main problem with it I think is that the villain despite being good you couldn't see in a Bond film like those in the other three.