Die Hard

Just cracked the DVD on for this, might try for all 4 tonight. That's how I roll.

Luis Suarez should try this with "Porque Negro" on the sandwich board. It would obviously come across conciliatorily

That vest looks very clean. I hope he can keep it as pristine throughout. I think he will

How do American's pronounce Route 66 "root" but descriptively "raowt"...What the feck's up with that?

I love everything about this film...Particularly before it gets all campy with Jezza and his highlights.

In London he would have easily reached it because it would have been held up by a signal fault.

"Get off the God damned phone!"

Great opportunity to use "motherfecker" there. He was still a little aprehensive in those days.

Vest watch: Very grubby now. It's starting to become a different colour all together. It's say it's a sort of speckled marble grey.

I'm not sure what accent Jezza was pulling there. At varying times he seems to come from a variety of different fictional countries.

Vest Watch: 56 mins - Jeremy's joined in now in a fetching blue number. The bastard. You'll never upstage Bruce.

...or this twit, and his equally horrible vest:

6a0133ef5d678c970b0133ef5db5d7970b-800wi

The longer I look at that photo, the more cross-eyed he seems.

@Brian: Yes, mate.

Now that film is epic, Arnie in the shopping mall was a great scene.

I don't know how it's even possible to get a white vest that colour. Only someone as uniquely manly as Bruce could possibly achieve it.

All the Die Hards are infinitely better than Commando. Though it does have it's own epic campy charm.

So do I, there are so many great liners in that film.

"Have you been drinking McClain?"

"No, not since this morning"

The lines in this film are fantastic. And you could hardly have two better people saying them.

What accent is Jeremy doing now? He's rivalling Dickie Attenborough's Scottish/English/indian effort from Jurassic Park earlier.

All the Die Hards are infinitely better than Commando. Though it does have it's own epic campy charm.

The ridiculous thing is that in Die Hard 4 McClane is more indestructible than Arnie in Commando.