Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I’d go Foden personally but yeah, one has to go for me. I thought it would be ok against weaker teams but it’s already getting exposed, he’s got to make a tough decision to ensure we win the next game and go through top.
It's a toss up between the two tbh. However if Kane is playing, there needs to be runners out wide. There were too many players who wanted the ball at their feet

criticalanalysis

Cucurella will cheer me up after that crappy England game.
Has he actually been good for you guys?

He's look much more committed than previous seasons and seems to be switched on but there's just something about him that doesn't inspire confidence.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They're the best team of all time. Or we're the worst. It's either of those

90 + 5min

Spain is just so dominant. Best team in tournament with Germany right now. It is breath of fresh air when you don't see them pass the ball 500 times every time they get it. It is more direct.

Adz_99

I'm convinced Spain are going to win the tournament.

Very tidy side.

rpitchfo

Declan Rice is the biggest negative for this team….he drags the team back and just doesn’t appear to have the level required for international football. I know he’s great for Arsenal but he is not good enough at International level.
Declan rice has been absolutely fine. Least of our worries.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
10 minutes and they already found how to attack us to generate easy chances. Need to change it up asap

Red Stone

Williams, Pedri and Yamal are such lovely players to watch that I really want to get behind this Spain team, but Rodri is such a colossal wanker that I just can't.

stu_1992

Decent start for Spain. Williams looks lively. Haven't seen much of him so I'm curious if he's a player that actually has end product as well as being a fastgood dribble with pace.