Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

KeanoMagicHat

Different managers and set ups but the presence of Rodri and the way he sprays the ball around and dictates the pace of the game in deep midfield, Declan Rice could never.

ManUtd1999

I’m still not sure what to make of them. Still think the likes of Germany would beat them handedly.
Germany typically struggles against Spain. The last time that Germany beat Spain in a competitive match was… Euro 1988.

Based on what I have seen from both teams, I expect Germany not to win, certainly not “handedly”.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
To those who follow La Liga, why the older Williams bro not called up ?
I think Inaki was called up years ago but was only a friendly and as said above since played for Ghana in AFCON.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Di Lorenzo is so fecking overrated it's mind boggling

90 + 5min

Southgate just genuinely said that England are struggling to replace Kalvin Phillips.
He could and should have picked Henderson. He could have found some experience as central midfielder. No. This is about pressure to play Rice and Bellingham. That is why there will not be any control of games. He might win against Slovenia but when a top team come it will be going home.

He's drowning in talent and lamenting the absence of Kalvin Phillips. It's his job to find solutions and make hard choices.
Is he? I don't think England have anything near previous teams. No goalkeeper, Defenders with lot of questions, no central midfielders. The only thing team have is options on wings and attackers. Rest is just average looking at it from international point of view.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This ref is terrible. The sort who knows he can't ever achieve anything or satisfy partner and so has to take out his frustrations on the world by being a ref

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
This game has "Italy will take the lead with the first shot on goal" written all over it

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Isn’t the general consensus that Fabian Ruiz has underwhelmed since joining PSG? He’s looked good this tournament

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
What the hell did Luis Enrique do with Fabian Ruiz and Vitinha? Both look absolutely incredible this year and miles better than they used to.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Calafiori doing well for us, the only one decent outfield player so far.
Scamacca the worst. He can't keep the ball once and too many misplaced passes

Raven

Top 3 most theatric European teams must be Italy, Portugal and Spain. Still, the south american countries are even worse.
Spain and Italy are putting on a show tonight. Not seen anything like this in a while.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I think I have been saying for nearly six years now how Barella is the one player I’d want us to sign, more than anyone else. And every time I watch him play I am reminded why. Just such a brilliant midfielder.