Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

90 + 5min

Bellingham doesn't influence the game enough from midfield to be considered a top 10 player in the world. What exactly is his position?
Top 10? Who is considering him that? He is way, way from that. Big talent but that is it.

Bellingham gives me Pogba vibes
I hope not but his laziness is a issue. 80% time, he is just walking around and not giving team anything defensivley.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
If Jude gets injured I will go after that cretin, with everything I've got

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't understand why lately so many players keep the ball or add touches when a quick pass is painfully obvious.

Frank Grimes

Top 10? Who is considering him that? He is way, way from that. Big talent but that it.

I hope not but his laziness is a issue. 80% time, he is just walking around and not giving team anything defensivley.
Have you been living under a rock? There's been major talk of him been a Balon D'or candidate. I personally don't see it bit lots are saying he's one of the worlds best players.

PoTMS

Unpopular opinion but I think it's time we start to move away from Kane as our guaranteed #9 especially with players like Foden and Bellingham coming through.

Rex Banner

We look a lot more mobile without Kane, but I can't see Southgate making the same sub in the knockouts.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Why does he bring on bowen for palmer? Who knows. That's just southgate. Whatever the smart move to do is he'll somehow always do the opposite.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Can anyone put into words how bad this football from England is? You might as well be watching a Championship team for how appalling this is.