Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

whitbyviking

Similar subs to the last game, Southgate must be feeling adventurous. He’s so out of his depth it’s ridiculous

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Please provide a link....would be good to hear some unvarnished truths about the waistcoated gowl!
As soon as I find one I'll post it but the main thing he said is that the midfield looks terrible and that you miss a Henderson type of player that puts other players in their right position.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not sure what you're expecting. Bellingham is England's and Southgate's golden boy. He's never coming off unless he has an injury.
Which he will given his fitness and this fecking pitch. Already came close 3 times to blowing up his ACL ffs :mad::mad::mad:

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
Watkins finally showing what it means to have a runner for through balls rather than constantly coming deep.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Bellingham doesn't influence the game enough from midfield to be considered a top 10 player in the world. What exactly is his position?
Posted this earlier.

Curious player. Clearly hugely talented but I rarely see him live up to the Zidane levels of hype.

He plays for the best club side in the world and apparently "he's running the show" when he's actually not.

He can't play as a 6/8, plays as a 10 but doesn't press and isn't a knitting type passer or tempo guy, he's physical but not dominant, not a clinical finisher but a good finisher.

Really curious player.

Bobade

Happy to see Kane coming off tbh, he's coming too deep again too often for me. Jude is the new unsubbable. Great the other day, anonymous today.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
None of these players we’ve brought on want to make a tackle to stop the breaks. It’s obvious they thinking about getting injured cause of the pitch..