Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

Redstain

It’s like watching United this. Awfully coached, nothing cohesive, no press, no incisiveness with the ball.
It's exactly the same as an Erik Ten Hag showing. The only difference is he's successfully drummed up the players to grab moments despite large periods of poor performances.

Watching England is like anticipating what United will be doing in a few months time.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Honestly,when he's on form, it's ridiculous how good he is. He makes difficult things look so easy to the point you'd wonder why aren't more midfielders playing like that
One of the players I said United should break the bank to get... and I meant break the bank

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Can anyone put into words how bad this football from England is? You might as well be watching a Championship team for how appalling this is.
France under Domenech without Zidane.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Those prizes are not reality. So i don't care about those stuff. He is just a talent. Big one. And thats it. Nothing more. To play for Real Madrid is not hard when you got players you have beside you. He can become star one day but need to work hard and keep focus.
:lol: :lol: He just had 30 G/A in all competitions and won the double. Get a grip. Plenty of players have been terrible for Madrid

izec

England under Southgate peaked at the previous tournament. They have regressed badly since the final against Italy

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Well England look to be. Bowen and Eze are too wet behind the years at international level and haven’t impacted the game at all, and foden isn’t someone to run in behind for the first 70 minutes. All in all England have looks quite shit
Talking to a brick wall explaining to people that Rashford in an international tournament is actually a great weapon to have, instead of stockpiling guys who have had better (but nothing jaw dropping) domestic seasons.

Telsim

This is absolutely terrible. England playing terrorist football. A team of snails and turtles would have more pace than Denmark.

marktan

He plays for Denmark, what do people expect? They are underdogs in most tournament matches.
I dislike Denmark's coach tbh, had them setup terribly in the world cup.

He's in that shit tier of international football alongside Steve Clarke, Southgate, Moriyasu, Fernando Santos and Roberto Martinez in that they actively make their teams worse

Valencia Shin Crosses

I do too. But am I imagining it, there seems to be a lot more players who in tight space will try to dribble or hold the ball when it's not their game at all, they all seem to think that they are Zidane or Ronaldinho?
Almost like so much of coaching has gone into "press retention" and keeping possession that players are terrified of losing it by misplacing a quick pass.

criticalanalysis

Guehi did a Saliba, except there wasn't a Kante covering so he tracked back himself.

Therefore Guehi > Saliba.

Nogbadthebad

remember, its only been fans saying trent shouldn;t be there in th emain. The guys paid fortunes to 'analyze' football all told us this was fine. Even after the serbia game.

I've only heard one of the talksports guys point out the idiocy of it I think.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Every England throw in, zero movement and no one looking for the ball.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can anyone put into words how bad this football from England is? You might as well be watching a Championship team for how appalling this is.
This forum is use to watching bad football. We’ve had it with United for years.

PoTMS

No matter how much gaslighting, no one will convince me Rice is anywhere near world class.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
:lol:

If I remember correctly, aren't you bit of a 'fan' of Southgate and tried to play devil's advocate with how good is has been for England?

Karma I suppose. You got what you wanted. Southgate playing his best players into the ground.
I'm not a fan of Southgate. I don't give a rat's arse about him. I try to be the voice of reason for the unhinged england fans because I find it amusing