Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Has to be Southgate’s last tournament

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Can't figure out who Gallagher reminds me of... but I know it's not someone good

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
England have not improved from the first game... thus far
Its almost worse. At least the first game you could blame nerves.

This match just proves we are utterly unable to cope with even a moderately effective press.

Pronewbie

Peep
Whenever Walker bombs forward Denmark look lost. Otherwise, they default to defending with a high line and squeezing England high up the pitch because of how predictable the English are with their zombie passing and slow players on the left and up-front. England need to play with more pace up front to give the Danes more to think about..

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Where the feck is Pole Calmer and Gordon? Have they fecked Southgate's daughter or something? How you not gonna play two of the best players from last season? Utter twat of a manager.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Højlund having a shocking tournament so far
He's struggling but you have to see the positives, he's getting good tournament experience. It's a competitive tournament. It will help him evolve.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Oh this is exciting! Eze AND Watkins?! AND BOWEN?! Oh my God! Kane off too.

A whole new world!

mikeyt

Got to laugh at how Southgate always has the same subs. Bowen for Foden, Gallagher for TAA and yet Cole Palmer doesn't get a sniff.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Southgate has a spine afterall with those subs

Smacky The Frog

These are all good players being made to look completely shite through the power and wisdom of one man. Kyle Walker is a good player. Phil Foden is a good player. Rice, Bellingham, Kane, Saka - all good players. Not one of them looks like even above average under Southgate.

Superunknown

Or do what Deschamps does for France and setup your team to be unreal in transition and a pain to break down. It's conservative but at least would make sense. This England team is just a mismash of nothingness.
That is one strategy and it's a game plan that works with the right players. Not sure we're defensively tight enough to try that or if it makes the best use of our talent, but it's better than what we're currently doing, which is the worst of all worlds.

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
Finally Southgate trying to get some natural width into the team and some more energy into the side.

El Jefe

It will be funny if in true Southgate style he makes the subs that people want and the team ends up looking worse. He’s that bad that I wouldn’t rule it out.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Finally the big guns are in.

I'm not joking.

the_cliff

Southgate is a weird manager. No Gordon and no Palmer ? the guys that probably had the most minutes in the friendlies...