Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

I don't understand Ronaldo positioning. Martinez formation getting on my nerves

Kind of a good thing. Kind of hope he doesn’t get on… but then, kinda wish to see him light up the place.
the more he doesn't start and plays sparingly it allows the negotiations to possibly be a bit easier than if he started and fecking tore it up

Tbf he will still be good then
Probably right. I can't fault Pepe. He has been tremendous for us. Probably the best player in the WC along Fernandes. All these supposed so called star players outplayed by a 40 year old.

Nuno Mendes as LCB and Cancelo as Am or something this formation is something else. If we don't get a result Martinez will get destroyed by our media.

Get up Ronaldo you clown

Nuno Mendes as LCB and Cancelo as Am or something this formation is something else. If we don't get a result Martinez will get destroyed by our media.

If it stays goalless, Cancelo surely will be the first sub off for Neves or someone else? He's probably the weak link in this team in his position.

3 balls played into a dangerous area in the first 15 mins. Central. 10 yards out and Ronaldo nowhere to be seen for any of them.

Feels like I'm watching Fernando Santos Portugal.

This has an England v Serbia vibe to it. One team passing it around and rarely going anywhere, main man up front not involved in the game.

Drab so far. Back down to earth after the Turkey game.

Raining in Germany again while dry here in Manchester. Not seen many games without rain in this tournament so far.