Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

I think Ronaldo might strangle Mendes before the game is done.

This has an England v Serbia vibe to it. One team passing it around and rarely going anywhere, main man up front not involved in the game.

Drab so far. Back down to earth after the Turkey game.
Completely this and with the added bonus of Bernardo Silva pulling a Foden as usual in our National team. This is precisely why I say we are overrated. All these names but no cohesion.

Just realized Pepe started and there's people still out there saying it's Ronaldo's last tournament... I wouldn't be surprised to see Ronaldo loiter around until the next Euros, forget the World Cup. We've been hearing "last one" for him for like 4 tournaments now :lol:

Kinda ironic. Portugal being able to field a proper 11 but stuck with a washed Ronaldo up front. And playing absolute bums when he was in his prime.

Completely this and with the added bonus of Bernardo Silva pulling a Foden as usual in our National team. This is precisely why I say we are overrated. All these names but no cohesion.
Another Pep player doing naff all outside their comfort zone :p

Maybe it's just me but Portugal's squad on paper looks a lot stronger than their first XI does on paper.

Perhaps I just wasn't expecting Mendes at LCB and a midfield duo of Vitinha and Bruno.

I'm trashing Portugal non stop but I must say that Czechia posture is worse than the minnows we played in the qualifying stage. Small time.

Imagine seeing Ronaldo debut in 2003 and 21 years later he's still starting in a EURO game.

How mad do you think BYD are spending big on a Euros sponsorship only for the EU to impose heavy sanctions on Chinese EVs?

Imagine seeing Ronaldo debut in 2003 and 21 years later he's still starting in a EURO game.
Ronaldo is going to pull a LeBron and only retire after playing with his son Cristianinho.

And yet, despite that, there's a fella 2 years older than him starting with him. This is legit blowing my mind :lol:

If they score something it has to be a set piece or a long range shot because that box is an utter void with Ronaldo as the center forward.

I turned this on 10 minutes in, and I don't think I've seen Czechia make more than 2 consecutive passes yet.

At one point one were going to have a conversation about the continuing underachieving of Pep’s robots in this tournament.

How mad do you think BYD are spending big on a Euros sponsorship only for the EU to impose heavy sanctions on Chinese EVs?

Wait till you hear about that time Chevrolet sponsored United, while not being in the UK market at all.

Leao will score goals in this tournament if he keeps making runs like that while defenders have all their eyes on Ronaldo.

And yet, despite that, there's a fella 2 years older than him starting with him. This is legit blowing my mind :lol:

If Rui Patricio gets a go alongside them, that'll be 116 years between three players.

The ass-licking of Ronaldo from Dion Dublin, very annoying.