Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

I've watched most of the games in this tournament so far, and the drop off in fitness, in the second half of each game has been alarming. England, France, Portugal, Italy, Belgium.

These players look like they are dead on their feet after 60 mins.

The only team who got it spot on was Germany, because they used their subs really well to keep that level of energy going.

I've watched most of the games in this tournament so far, and the drop off in fitness, in the second half of each game has been alarming. England, France, Portugal, Italy, Belgium.

The only team who got it spot on was Germany, because they used their subs really well to keep that level of energy going.
Germany were 3 goals and a man up at HT

Plus they were facing arguably the worst team in the tournament so far.

Having Leao and Ronaldo reminds me of Ronaldo and Rashford. Zero movement without the ball, zero pressing. It clearly doesn’t work. Ronaldo is a blessing and a curse to this Portugal team as they want to run everything through him.

We will pay against top opposition if the spaniard doesn't get the eleven and formation right
I think there will be more spaces to play into against any team that doesn’t park the bus like Czechia did. Will be interesting to see how you look, but should be more enjoyable for all the technical and creative players you have.

A bit strange that these managers doesn’t make more and earlier subs when they have such strong squads. Especially Portugal i feel have ridiculous bench. Just use it to your advantage

Unfortunately Martinez is a very dogmatic manager, which will be the main reason we will go out of the tournament sooner or later.