Day 13 | Slovakia vs Romania + Ukraine vs Belgium | Czech Republic vs Turkey + Georgia vs Portugal

PoTMS

Compare the approach from Georgia to Scotland. They finished 9 points behind them in qualifying too. For shame, Steve Clarke.

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
"I likened them to a swarm of flies in the first half, perhaps a little unkind. It's like playing against 11 excited puppies."

I love Clive.

Red Stone

Felix, Conceicao, Neto and Leao might be the most brainless collection of wingers and forwards I've seen in a long time. Portugal should thank their lucky stars Bernardo exists and that they have a midfield that understands where to move the ball.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Never understand how it’s so common footballers chasing a goal giving away fouls. Don’t you realise that’s a minute of time gone?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
have portugal brought the game into disrepute with their selection and should they be booted out of the euros? i reckon we should at least ban the portuguese posters on here to show this isn’t ok.

Kaos

when did they change the name of their country to Türkiye???
Its the phonetical spelling of how the Turks pronounce their country, think it was around a year or so ago the Turkish government requested other nations call them as such.

Adz_99

Portugal have been so so bad today.

Completely outplayed and outfought. 2-0 probably flatters them.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Neto, Felix, Nunes, Neves x2, Conceicao, Ronaldo all underwhelming.

I don't understand how this Portuguese second team plays. The midfield just isn't involved on the ball at all. Wing backs are having to do way too much.

Jota with an open goal there.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Just saw the Czechia goal. Bravo to the ref for not calling a foul when the Czechia player made contact with the Turkish keeper.

Dazzmondo

Incredible by Georgia honestly. Good for them. Thoroughly deserve to go through

saivet

I think the Netherlands will be happy with this result too. They will play Romania instead of England in the R16. Potential QF against Austria or Turkey too.

Camilo

Compare the approach from Georgia to Scotland. They finished 9 points behind them in qualifying too. For shame, Steve Clarke.
Exactly what I was thinking. Scotland think they know their place, which is just pathetic. Georgia were genuinely superb. Scotland were fecking embarrassing.

Doracle

Wonderful for Georgia. Great to see a smaller country play should great quality football. I feel a bit sorry for Hungary though. I’m not convinced Georgia would have won that if Portugal had needed a result.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Just saw the Czechia goal. Bravo to the ref for not calling a foul when the Czechia player made contact with the Turkish keeper.
Its very rare to see a ref not to panick and not give a foul to a goalie in the six yard box yeah. Shame he could have sent off Turkish player in the first half but VAR stayed calm, would have been a different game.

Supports
Barcelona
So Hungary's goal against Scotland won't matter now, they're out.

68cob

Part of me is pleased that Hungary are out, not just for knocking out Scotland, but no worries of hearing the media going on about their liverpool darling.