Day 13 | Slovakia vs Romania + Ukraine vs Belgium | Czech Republic vs Turkey + Georgia vs Portugal

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What is Neves doing attempting an overhead kick there, that should be a yellow for dangerous play.

Charlie Foley

This is the thanks he gives to Martinez for being his puppet. That's why I said he should retired from the National team already. He thinks it's his team, not the country's team.
They could have dropped him. Similar to Raul with Spain

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
How are people saying it's not a pen. He clearly touched him.
People are saying it shouldn’t be a pen because giving someone a high chance of a goal because they got slightly touched is bollocks. No way that slightest brush of contact made him go down.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Dunno how Martinez keeps getting these jobs. Failed with Belgium's golden generation. About to do the same with Portugal’s.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal

English clubs ready to pay 60 millions :lol: I just laugh at Benfica propaganda. It's on par with the Israeli

redshaw

So pleased for Georgia, they've been so skillful and inventive this tournament, the opposite for England and France. Austria and Georgia have been a joy to watch.

Watching Gerogia's first game in the group I was stunned at what can be done.

Last edited:

the_cliff

So if Georgia win and Turkey don't lose to Czech am I correct in saying we'll (England) face Georgia in the ro16 ?

This team will give us problems.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
If the Czech score who is third placed? They would have the same goal difference as Georgia at 4:4 and the direct tie was a draw.

Glorio

At least one country with a red cross on a white flag is decent at this football gig

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
People are saying it shouldn’t be a pen because giving someone a high chance of a goal because they got slightly touched is bollocks. No way that slightest brush of contact made him go down.
But it's been like that since the late 80s. Portugal of all countries should know.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I warned before the Euro that I found Portugal overrated. This team is not serious. They are more worried about Ronaldo getting records than playing as a team. We will only evolve when he's gone. Him and Jorge Mendes.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
But it's been like that since the late 80s. Portugal of all countries should know.
The threshold has definitely lowered in recent years. It’s a contact sport. Legs are going to touch legs but it needs to be more than a little tap like that to give someone a penalty. Sometimes if a player has momentum a little tap is all it takes but that was not one of them.