Day 13 | Slovakia vs Romania + Ukraine vs Belgium | Czech Republic vs Turkey + Georgia vs Portugal

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Congrats to Georgia. Deserved win. This defeat might be useful as a wake up call for Portugal but I won't hold my breath.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
What a valiant effort by Czechia though
If we tried to put as much effort from Game 1 we would be through. That cost us and of course a lack of quality in the final third at times, but 90 mins 10 vs 11 I think it was great great effort. Turks almost crumbled.

diarm

I’m not sure England beat Austria on current form either.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Wonder which team Martinez will ruin next.

Stadjer

I think the Netherlands will be happy with this result too. They will play Romania instead of England in the R16. Potential QF against Austria or Turkey too.
Failing upwards. The Koeman masterplan.

Last Euros we thought we had a good draw against Czechia too and they knocked us out. Im not taking anything for granted with out national team

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Failing upwards. The Koeman masterplan.

Last Euros we thought we had a good draw against Czechia too and they knock us out. Im not taking anything for granted with out national team
Hey we won the Euro after we finished third too. You never know.

Diego_Milito

Supports
FC Internazionale
Italy would have been out without that last minute goal.
Second worst third, only above Hungary.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
You're only saying this because of that England group we saw last night. Just prior to that Austria beat the Netherlands 3-2 and there was the Croatia Italy drama. It's been great aside of group C.
No im saying it because I don't think it's been great in match day 3.

Italy, Belgium and France games in particular.

FortunaUtd

Just saw the Czechia goal. Bravo to the ref for not calling a foul when the Czechia player made contact with the Turkish keeper.
The challenge with the keeper was fine but he uses his arm to direct the ball afterwards. Strange that nooone (and neither VAR) took notice or took a look