Day 13 | Slovakia vs Romania + Ukraine vs Belgium | Czech Republic vs Turkey + Georgia vs Portugal

led_scholes

England have a lot of good young players. He might be able to ruin that golden generation
Martinez didn't ruin Belgiums golden generation. Thy reached the semis in the world cup, and were the second best team in the tournament. Their golden generation was done after that, because Hazard ceased to exist.

ManUtd1999

Portugal against Slovenia. They can meet France in the QF.

Spain-Germany is a possible QF.

England may meet Italy in the QF.

Netherlands-Austria is another possible QF.

All, with the exception of France, is as expected before the tournament started.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
England has a piss easy road to semi-finals.

I don't understand how most of the big guns end up in one half and are forced to kill each other in the early rounds whilst the other half looks like a retirement home.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i’m as modern as any man, but having this yank lady in the ref room talking bollocks isn’t helping any equality cause.

ManUtd1999

England has a piss easy road to semi-finals.

I don't understand how most of the big guns end up in one half and are forced to kill each other in the early rounds whilst the other half looks like a retirement home.
Italy is easy? Netherlands/Austria is easy?

France ended up second, and that messed up the whole bracket.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Time for a knockout topic, lads… stop discussing formation laps!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
England are genuinely big Favs with the bookies, as they should be.

Global market, not an english one before people pipe up.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
You couldn't make this up. Portuguese channels showing Georgina left the stadium before the end of the match. It will be the issue now. You understand why I want this clown show to end ASAP. These never-ending Ronaldo soap operas annoy me. Ruining the good will I had during his career.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Portugal against Slovenia. They can meet France in the QF.

Spain-Germany is a possible QF.

England may meet Italy in the QF.

Netherlands-Austria is another possible QF.

All, with the exception of France, is as expected before the tournament started.
In salivating at the thought of a Spain-Germany matchup already.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
England have to make it past Sovlakia first and there’s no guarantees with Southgate at the wheel

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Relatively speaking, yes, but not “piss easy”. England is never the favorite if Italy is around, let alone clear favorite.
Italy and Netherlands have been awful way before the Euros and were nowhere near being considered as challenger for the title. The only team team that can cause you real problems is Austria.

England were the favourites to win it alongside Germany and France before the tournament. It didn't change now but you can add Spain to the mix. Three of those ended up in the same bracket.

You have no excuse if you don't at least reach the finals.

ManUtd1999

Italy and Netherlands have been awful way before the Euros and were nowhere near being considered as challenger for the title. The only team team that can cause you real problems is Austria.

England were the favourites to win it alongside Germany and France before the tournament. It didn't change now but you can add Spain to the mix. Three of those ended up in the same bracket.

You have no excuse if you don't at least reach the finals.
England didn’t look good either, so…

Personally, I would never bet on England against Italy.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
You can pick one for your team to provide you goals to win the Euros:

a) Georges Mikaudatze

b) Harry Kane, Kylian Mbappé, Cristiano Ronaldo, Romelu Lukaku, Alvaro Morata, Memphis Depay, Rasmus Højlund

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
The confidence in England from some will never get old. If they d been setting the tourney alight I could see why but ehmmm..
The "confidence" in England seems to be coming solely from non-England fans, who are basically placing them on a pedestal so they can laugh when England eventually fall off it.

ManUtd1999

You can pick one for your team to provide you goals to win the Euros:

a) Georges Mikaudatze

b) Harry Kane, Kylian Mbappé, Cristiano Ronaldo, Romelu Lukaku, Alvaro Morata, Memphis Depay, Rasmus Højlund
Mbappé, followed by Ronaldo, then Morata.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Won the group, all you can do. Make your own luck.
There's "winning the group, all you can do" like Spain or Portugal did... then there's winning the easiest group due to a last minute block by a Serbian defender, which is pure luck.