Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

Camilo

Why are England wasting time passing it around the back line? They're not prime Barca, and Slovenia clearly have no interest in pressing.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Set pieces don’t hit the same without Maguire in there.

Mike Smalling

Denmark are living dangerously. Serbia have subbed on their better players and will grow into the game now. Could easily be a late 1-0 for them.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I knew Mainoo would make an impact. Best decision Southgate has made in this competition so far.

Ollie Derbyshire

I’m getting old cause the players who cut their socks really annoy me. Like why is that now a thing? If they are tight get a size bigger.

Mike Smalling

Højlund off for Dolberg. I feel for him a bit. Fights for an hour with the Serbian defenders, and then gets hooked off.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Denmark are living dangerously. Serbia have subbed on their better players and will grow into the game now. Could easily be a late 1-0 for them.
Will a draw be enough for Denmark to go through, if England don’t beat Slovenia?

Josep Dowling

I stand by it, I really don’t see the hype with Bellingham.
It’s the system. We have Kane, Foden and Bellingham all fighting for the same space. Now Bellingham has switched to LW which he never plays. It’s all on Southgate. He should play a natural LW in Gordon and should have taken one of Grealish or Rashford.

Eplel

I'm starting to think Bellingham and Foden don't like playing with each other.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Christ this euros has bored me to tears. I swear every game I’ve seen has ended 0-0 or 1-0