Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

Resonance

I just don’t get these tactics, you just had Rice Bellingham and Foden literally stood on top of each other for 30 seconds, nobody interested in making a run.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Please god don’t let him bring on Bowen

Zen

Hey look, they can consistently play in the other teams half. Mainoo already showing he should of been next to Rice the whole time, yes I'm not overly convinced it'd work in this setup vs good nations.... but Slovenia, Serbia and Denmark? They should of ran with it instead of trying to absurdly force Trent.

Zen86

It’s the system. We have Kane, Foden and Bellingham all fighting for the same space. Now Bellingham has switched to LW which he never plays. It’s all on Southgate. He should play a natural LW in Gordon and should have taken one of Grealish or Rashford.
I didn’t think he was all that great against Serbia but he at least put the effort in. Looks like he can’t be arsed tonight.

Camilo

5 England players standing 5 meters from each other on the left, playing keep ball? This is dreadful. First game I've watched, but this is wank. Bellingham and Foden are appalling. Narrow and aimless.

Sylar

The euros have had some good games but I think all of England and Frances games have been boring