Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

Pronewbie

Peep
Saka shockingly disinterested in that through ball. England are deflated and frustrated with one another. I can't see them lasting much longer in this tournament.

Legendary

It's amazing how much better England look with Mainoo.
He hasn't done anything special, but he's everywhere, just linking things together as an extra man, where before it would be just a loss in possession or a pass back to defence.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Are we sure Southgate isn't just van Gaal in a mask? England are beyond boring, I'm actually not sure if I want us to go through because it means I've got to sit through more of this.

Valencia Shin Crosses

The problem with Jude is he hasn't developed the more midfielder aspects of his game since both Dortmund and especially Real realized he was very productive high up the pitch. So he's trying to play that same role but now Kane and Foden take up all of the spaces meaning he's just running around like a headless chicken without much impact.

Think he'd thrive in a more dynamic/aggressive side where he could drive through space on the break and win more physical battles in the press, but in this sort of static/possession style that England are playing currently he's pointless.

Irwin99

So England's next opponents are either Holland or Germany? Tricky-ish games.