Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

We told you guys Rangnick is quality if you let him do his thing

And what makes you think United have any interest in giving a manager any chance of success in a well supported and non-toxic environment?

Typical German arrogance, simply assuming that a football club's upper management care about football.

People don’t like the fact that it was Paul Pogba that made that France team tick. He was their best player at the World Cup and was their only real creative spark. Griezman is okay, but was far better when Pogba was deep and able to pick him out. I just don’t think for all their quality they have anyone to replace that. But of course he never really got full recognition because he’s not a well liked player.
phenomenal player, time will be kind to him

Topping a group with France, Netherlands and Poland is actually insane.

Outstanding from Austria and Rangnick, and fully deserved tbh.

There are a lot of shit coaches managing the traditional major nations.

Southgate
Koeman
Martinez

leading the race for worst of the lot.

Knew that Austria would cause an upset and Netherlands wouldn't beat them. The latter have been awful defensively.

France vs England, then. Yikes.

Last edited:
Just seeing the highlights of the Dutch game, what the feck was Van Dijk doing for the 3rd goal?!?

Why are Portugal already given their game in the knockouts? Surely they can still finish 2nd?

Stupid cnut has learnt nothing. Gallagher the only change. What a fecking wasteman.

Not that I'm pessimistic , but what result do England need to guarantee playing one of the big dicks in the next round ?

Glad to see TAA is gone but still for from convinced.

At least Gallagher is a midfielder but not sure he is offering much to the table.

There are a lot of shit coaches managing the traditional major nations.

Southgate
Koeman
Martinez

leading the race for worst of the lot.

Easier to count the good coaches.

Rangnick, Nagelsmann, the Spain fella, any others?

I love how it's such chaos to see who will face who in the next round.

People are being too harsh on Southgate. He lost his first choice LCB before the tournament & his LB is not fit. We all know you can't play any decent football under those circumstances.