Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

So France, Spain, Portugal and Germany now in the same side of the draw.

It's opening up for Mr Jammy Southgate

Austria have been one of the best teams to watch in this euros. Good to see them winning the group, totally deserved

Austria has been the best team in the group. They were unlucky to lose to France. Deserved.

So if we win the group we avoid the half of the draw with Germany, Portugal France and Spain!

Amazing results for England. Avoided France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and probably Holland until the final.

They're favourite for another EURO final.

You're assuming England actually win the group :lol:

I wouldn't be at all surprised with a draw or loss against Slovenia.

Mark my words, France will struggle to get out of the next round. They create all kinds of chances and just cannot convert on any of them.

Completely forgot there were 5 o clocks today. Lewandowski played, Mbappe scored, and Austria won!? Why do I miss the good games?

S'all good, England are playing in an hour...

Amazing results for England. Avoided France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and probably Holland until the final.

They're favourite for another EURO final.
Is this true? Who are England likely to meet next round if we win the group?

Lance Armstrong had seven Tour wins in 2005. Numbers don't lie.

If it was anything illegal, surely the refs would have stopped him by now? It's clearly not.

Been doing this for ages.

People don’t like the fact that it was Paul Pogba that made that France team tick. He was their best player at the World Cup and was their only real creative spark. Griezman is okay, but was far better when Pogba was deep and able to pick him out. I just don’t think for all their quality they have anyone to replace that. But of course he never really got full recognition because he’s not a well liked player.

Not sure about him being their best player but I agree with the rest.

What an awesome game. Just a shame we now have to watch England play because of that absolute coward of a manager in charge.

I can say the same about their forwards.

Do we overrate the French players because they have exotic names and play for foreign clubs?

Would you rate Anthony Gordon and Cole Palmer more if they were called gordão and Palmazinho?
Cringe

Beautiful scenes with Austria and their fans.

This is the most impressive Austria have been a while surely.

Dont think I have seen them in a World Cup before, look one of the most organized teams in Europe

I am so surprised that Mainoo is on the bench again because of 1 poor game. He is so much better than Gallagher or Trent Alexander-Arnold in this position.

Germany,Spain,Portugal and now France all in the top half of the draw.

If England win by 3, we avoid Netherlands in the Round of 16.

Not sure about him being their best player but I agree with the rest.
I think he was clearly their best player. They have special players but just no replacement for that creativity he brought to them. The one thing with Pogba, no matter how he was playing (for Utd and France) you knew he would create at least one moment or chance. With players like Mbappe and Griezman that was often all they needed. Who is the player that replaces that now?