Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

We told you guys Rangnick is quality if you let him do his thing

Our supposed to be great defense against Englands supposed to be great attack.
Our supposed to be shit attack against England their supposed to be shit defense.

England has a much better midfield players (especially since Frenkie is out) so England would be heavy favorites in that game.

And Koeman is about as shit as Southgate too

Nah Netherlands would beat Southgate.

It's very easy, play 10 men behind the ball and counter attack with Simons Frimpong Malen etc. Even Koeman can figure that one out. England won't be able to score against Van Dijk, Ake, and De Vrij sitting deep.

What does Palmer have to do to get into this team?

The problem is where do you fit him in? He plays in the two roles currently occupied by Saka and Bellingham. I do think he should be coming off the bench before guys like Bowen though, that is annoying but I’m not sure how we can fit him into the starting lineup.

BBC just flat out refusing to mention van dijks horrendous positioning for the third goal, or did i just miss it?

Why would you not give more players a game after the 2 shit shows we’ve seen already. Southgate is the worst manager I’ve ever seen. Gutless and just all round shite.

Congrats to Austria! Deservedly top the group. Netherlands and France also going through

Nah Netherlands would beat Southgate.

It's very easy, play 10 men behind the ball and counter attack with Simons Frimpong Malen etc. Even Koeman can figure that one out. England won't be able to score against Van Dijk, Ake, and De Vrij sitting deep.

Kyle Walker can deal with them... and Koeman his Memphis will always play.

Netherlands probably against the winner of Belgium group.

France against runner up in Belgium group for sure.

People don’t like the fact that it was Paul Pogba that made that France team tick. He was their best player at the World Cup and was their only real creative spark. Griezman is okay, but was far better when Pogba was deep and able to pick him out. I just don’t think for all their quality they have anyone to replace that. But of course he never really got full recognition because he’s not a well liked player.

Amazing results for England. Avoided France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and probably Holland until the final.

They're favourite for another EURO final.

wow i cant believe we are 1st in this group. Absolutely insane. Sir Ralf

Kyle Walker can deal with them... and Koeman his Memphis will always play.

Walker will be on the right side, Frimpong on Holland's right side would annihilate Trippier.

And even if Holland can't score, easy clean sheet to keep and then beat England in penalties.

In fairness, France are having to decide whether to play Tchouameni, Camavinga, Rabiot or Kante. England are deciding between Connor Gallagher and a right back. Let’s not pretend this England squad is anywhere near the individual quality of the France squad.

I can say the same about their forwards.

Do we overrate the French players because they have exotic names and play for foreign clubs?

Would you rate Anthony Gordon and Cole Palmer more if they were called gordão and Palmazinho?