Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

With the squad that Deschamps has at his disposal, how can France play so poorly
If these Euros have shown one thing it is that having 11 players playing as a team and giving it their all is far more effective than 11 stars who are not really up for it

You can wake up every day with an orange cock but if you don't see this match as one of the best in this tournament you should really not have an opinion about football.

Mostly because your defense is shit, but I agree.

He doesn’t care. Were shite a lot in 2018. All about pragmatism. Will turn it on when they need to like that 10 mins against the Swiss at the last euros, 15 mins against Argentina at both 2018 and 2022 World Cup.

This has nothing to do with pragmatism, France are just shit. It's not a tactical decision.

France and England are having the competition of:

"How shit can we get a group of world class players to play using only terrible tactics"

Think England are better off playing Netherlands, this Austria team would cause massive problems.

It's significantly worse but somehow within the rules.
Not in my eyes. The attacker has to continuously move towards the ball. Lewandowski comes to a complete stop during both his run-ups, in my opinion.

In the Snowdonia region, a tiny village called Trawsfynned. My friends is a local, trying to get him to come but he hates football.
Proper redneck part of the country, I`ve worked there in the power station, they will all want England to get beat.

Think England are better off playing Netherlands, this Austria team would cause massive problems.

Our supposed to be great defense against Englands supposed to be great attack.
Our supposed to be shit attack against England their supposed to be shit defense.

England has a much better midfield players (especially since Frenkie is out) so England would be heavy favorites in that game.

And Koeman is about as shit as Southgate too

Not in my eyes. The attacker has to continuously move towards the ball. Lewandowski comes to a complete stop during both his run-ups, in my opinion.

I agree with you but that's our opinion, FIFA and referees don't agree with us.

Our supposed to be great defense against Englands supposed to be great attack.
Our supposed to be shit attack against England their supposed to be shit defense.

England has a much better midfield players (especially since Frenkie is out) so England would be heavy favorites in that game.

And Koeman is about as shit as Southgate too

It'll be a contest of who will be less shit then. I think you're underestimating England in that department.

France and England are having the competition of:

"How shit can we get a group of world class players to play using only terrible tactics"
In fairness, France are having to decide whether to play Tchouameni, Camavinga, Rabiot or Kante. England are deciding between Connor Gallagher and a right back. Let’s not pretend this England squad is anywhere near the individual quality of the France squad.

Wow, Southgate shows some real courage. Making the same one change he’s done in both games already.

Lewandowski has done this for most of his career. Best penalty taker in the world. Numbers don't lie.

France look absolutely nothing special.
This negative, conservative, overly cautious shite will probably scrape them through a few knockout games, but against the dregs in the group stage it's shameful that they're this unwilling to hit the gas. Two draws and only two goals, one of them a penalty, is a criminal return for a team with this much talent.

Austria player was injured outside of the lines and went back in to get his treatment inside the lines

I blame Mbappe for teaching them this!

Austria's lead is like a Frikandel that won't flush.

In the Snowdonia region, a tiny village called Trawsfynned. My friends is a local, trying to get him to come but he hates football.

If they speak Welsh there, which they probably do, I wouldn't.