Danny Welbeck | Arsenal player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't knew Welbeck would even make a goodbye letter. Now we know the real you Danny. You have been here since you were fukin 8, this club has given everything to you and taught you everything. I don't care if it was Arsenel or Real Madrid, you could even say 'thank you' to your former club that literally raised you since your were 8? Look at Rojo, I mean look at Di Maria's open letter and he has been there for 4 years.

This has made it much, much easier to cut ties with you. We also got Flacao, will make t easier to forget you.

:nono:

By that reasoning Giroud would've been fourth choice for you last season when we finished 20 points above you.

Giroud would have been behind both Wayne and Robin as well.. regardless of how many points you finished ahead of us. Steven Naismith plays for a side that finished above us for godness sake, he'd be like our 5th choice.

:lol: There's no doubt we could've beaten you to Falcao, Wenger had no intention of destroying his wage structure and getting into bed with Mendes.

Falcao's a good player, but he's also a mercenary. Don't delude yourselves.

The delusion is strong with this one.

Giroud would have been behind both Wayne and Robin as well.. regardless of how many points you finished ahead of us. Steven Naismith plays for a side that finished above us for godness sake, he'd be like our 5th choice.
Yeah but the point that it "speaks volumes" is incorrect. We don't rely on strikers for goals the way you guys do.

Tony Adams: "Arsenal can't beat #mufc to a top signing & have to make do with their cast offs. That says a lot."

edit : shit ..maybe its fake

they will be the first ones to shower the praise if the moves pans out :lol: thats how it always works :lol:

As far as Danny recent interview about Arsenal? What do you expect? Not only did he not leave on good terms but He has to endear himself to the Gunner fans.

:lol: There's no doubt we could've beaten you to Falcao, Wenger had no intention of destroying his wage structure and getting into bed with Mendes.

Falcao's a good player, but he's also a mercenary. Don't delude yourselves.
Wenger would never pay the loan fee + salary for Falcao. And mercenary is a stupid term to use. Everybody wants to make the most money they can.

Is the sad smiley in the title really necessary? He engineered this move he's already admitted to thinking about it for ages, doesn't bother to mention us in a good light in his interview comes across as stroppy tosspot.

All of our incoming players interviews have seen them praise their old clubs from Shaw to Falcao.

Oh good God, children, please!!

I posted, about ten mins ago, that it was widely known from people in and around the club, that LVG was not impressed with Welbeck and that he needed to up his game if he wanted to stay.....

And what are you discussing?! Would Giroud be our 3rd or 4th choice striker :confused: And some mentalist going on about how Falcao would choose Arsenal over United :rolleyes:

Welbeck will do an excellent job at Arsenal much better than even the majority of Arsenal fans believe. If he was taking a dog at our midfield (which I doubt) he would hardly be in the wrong since every United fan and pundit has been doing the same for years. If I was in his shoes I'd look to move on as well rather than play 2nd fiddle to a striker getting paid 3x as much as me with half the ability.

Is the sad smiley in the title really necessary? He engineered this move he's already admitted to thinking about it for ages, doesn't bother to mention us in a good light in his interview comes across as stroppy tosspot.
Looking at what he said, would it be a stretch to say that he was trying to move to Arsenal last season as well?

I watched the interview and he never said it was a dream. He said he had envisaged himself playing for Arsenal before. Just like many players will have envisaged playing for Barca or Madrid because of the style of football they play. Anyway, Welbeck isn't on twitter, instagram or facebook (?) so if he has something to say about United it will probably just have to wait.

He's not been insulting in anyway to the club and even while he was here he has spoke about wanting to a centre forward and how it's more difficult playing out on the wing. I can't even blame him for choosing Arsenal either, if I was in his position I would've gone to Arsenal too.

Just to let you all know, I'm reading the latest UWS here, and it says the following:

Fellaini, Nani, Anderson, Hernandez were top of LVG's list to be gotten rid of, and that Danny Welbeck might be shown the door also unless he "upped his game"

Read what you want into that
just propaganda from the club. if that were truly the case then I don't have much hope for LVG to do something radical other than just splash a lot of cash

He wanted out 8 months ago.
In the latest UWS, it's suggested that he was acting the bollix in training, not giving it his all and that LVG was not impressed with him at all.
so the news about asking for a transfer under Moyes is true?

just propaganda from the club. if that were truly the case then I don't have much hope for LVG to do something radical other than just splash a lot of cash

Well no, not propaganda from the club at all

UWS is a fanzine, pretty much done by Andy Mitten. This is the July edition I'm reading and it's just what his sources at the club told him back in July on the US tour

So you're saying Welbeck didn't need to up his game?

Although I think De Gea is the only one in this squad right now that doesn't need to up his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.