Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 (PC, PS4/5, Xbox One)

Tell me about it. Takemura still waiting at Tom's diner to start the story, while I'm lvl 35 already cleared all of Watson and Westbrook :lol:
I also spent like 3 hours yesterday to visit all important locations of Edgerunners. Damn the roof over Lucy's apartment with the "stay at your house" song hit hard. Also Rebecca's weapon, David's jacket and some other places :(
Ahh yeh I totally forgot that they added all of the edge runners content to the game. Looking forward to seeing that!

So i got the permant relic malfunction glitch that is apparently exclusive to 2.0 on the PS5. Thankfully i found a reddit guide that has gotten rid of it so far. Was driving mental. Especially since i accidentally bought the base game twice and bought the dlc now.

Im getting used to updates and patches that just introduces game breaking glitches. @Redlambs is correct when he praises Nintendo for never doing this.

Sooo, I've decided I'm going to really try this time to like this and in honour of that just stupidly ordered a 4070ti as a stop-gap before the next batch, even though I promised myself I'd skip the 40xx line.

If that isn't commitment I don't know what is! So if it's still mediocre, I'm burning this thread down.

Is it me or are the cyberpsychos a lot harder in 2.0? I guess the level scaling and the rework of health items and grenades does that.
Maybe it is my new build but I am finding it the opposite really. I completely and utterly demolished the 2 in the badlands last night. I just got Overclock and can use ultimate hacks and go over my actual RAM and trade health. That is insane I loaded so many hacks on them Hacks on my Mono wire. Shut down their Cyberware or weapons. Absolutely demolished.

I got in trouble with Dalmain trying to stop his cabs with my new spy car with laser guided weapons. I had to load a new save and get a lighter touch car I didn't know he gets mad if you smoke them that bad.
I haven't had this much fun with a second playthrough of anything in ages. And knowing that the endings have been altered too. I dont want to look at what they are but I am trying to make decisions to leave me with what is hopefully the best outcome. And I have a bunch of saves to go back to I think.

I have to say I’m having a blast with this again. The new skill trees and making a particular build is an absolute game changer. The new dash abilities combined with the melee skills is insane and I’m slicing through groups of enemies in no time, but it’s the right level of difficult too where you can quickly become overwhelmed. For someone who enjoyed this game when it came out, this has gone up another level and I’m jealous of anyone that has never played it and can jump in for the first time now because it’s in a brilliant place. I think I’m approaching the ability to get to the DLC area but as usual spending soo much time just doing side content that it’s taking me awhile.
That is actually a good thing. Without spoilers there are a couple options in DLC gigs/sidequests that open up for you if you at least have done some relationship building with your main story allies. They can offer some really good options for assistance. So I am glad I didn't just skip their main story quests and jump right to DLC only on my new character.

Maybe it is my new build but I am finding it the opposite really. I completely and utterly demolished the 2 in the badlands last night. I just got Overclock and can use ultimate hacks and go over my actual RAM and trade health. That is insane I loaded so many hacks on them Hacks on my Mono wire. Shut down their Cyberware or weapons. Absolutely demolished.

I got in trouble with Dalmain trying to stop his cabs with my new spy car with laser guided weapons. I had to load a new save and get a lighter touch car I didn't know he gets mad if you smoke them that bad.
I haven't had this much fun with a second playthrough of anything in ages. And knowing that the endings have been altered too. I dont want to look at what they are but I am trying to make decisions to leave me with what is hopefully the best outcome. And I have a bunch of saves to go back to I think.

Dunno had an attempt with 2 with my character and aborted because i got my ass kicked. Doing fine on all other missions. Though to be said i try to take everything on with my Satori Katana.

Dunno had an attempt with 2 with my character and aborted because i got my ass kicked. Doing fine on all other missions. Though to be said i try to take everything on with my Satori Katana.
The first one she gave me I did the same. I was not ready on this build. I tried everything all weapons but my hacks were not strong enough I couldn't stack enough. And couldn't keep distance. But I went back to that one with a new Cyberdeck and monowire with hacks on it. I can blind them, I can shut down their Cyberware take them out of cloaking etc, set them on fire, disable their weapons with quick hacks.

Have you tried the Satori synergy combo with the knife? Stacking the bleed and hemorrhage effects swapping them? That can be fun too in that playstyle. I forgot the name of the knife I was upgrading it with crafting yesterday.

Sooo, I've decided I'm going to really try this time to like this and in honour of that just stupidly ordered a 4070ti as a stop-gap before the next batch, even though I promised myself I'd skip the 40xx line.

If that isn't commitment I don't know what is! So if it's still mediocre, I'm burning this thread down.
You failing to see its greatness is a given. Then we can finally pack you off to the TOTK for good :D

This game is way too easy with a Katana melee build, but also so much fun. I've already maxed out body and reflexes 20% into the game, because you level up way faster now. With that, I completely skilled the Katana tree with mid air dash, double jump + sandevistan implant and jump to enemy while holding attack with Katana. The result is me jumping or dashing from npc to npc slashing everything in my path. The new implant, that gives other implants 10% cd reduction for every kill is freaking op, it basically allows you to be in the sandevistan mode all the time. Every gig is done in less than a minute.
I feel like Tom Cruise in Last Samurai on cyberpsychosis :lol:

edit: For every Katana enjoyer out there: Do the 8 gigs for Wakako and she gives you a beautiful black Katana as a reward.

Last edited:
This game is way too easy with a Katana melee build, but also so much fun. I've already maxed out body and reflexes 20% into the game, because you level up way faster now. With that, I completely skilled the Katana tree with mid air dash, double jump + sandevistan implant and jump to enemy while holding attack with Katana. The result is me jumping or dashing from npc to npc slashing everything in my path. The new implant, that gives other implants 10% cd reduction for every kill is freaking op, it basically allows you to be in the sandevistan mode all the time. Every gig is done in less than a minute.

edit: For every Katana enjoyer out there: Do the 8 gigs for Wakako and she gives you a beautiful black Katana as a reward.
Is that the Katana that gives a boost (double or some crazy shit) to damage every time you use the dodge slow down (Karenzikov)? I think that was my favourite one in my earlier playthrough. On difficulty do play on hard / very hard (although that may become too easy with the right build too)

Is that the Katana that gives a boost (double or some crazy shit) to damage every time you use the dodge slow down (Karenzikov)? I think that was my favourite one in my earlier playthrough. On difficulty do play on hard / very hard (although that may become too easy with the right build too)

It's this one:

https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Byakko

It has a bit less damage than other iconic tier 5 Katanas, but the rapid combo it gives you is insane to my feeling. I play either with this one, or with the Scalpel one (teal hilt), that gives 50% crit chance if you're in the sandevistan mode.

Game is definitely smoother and they've adjusted weapon feedback so far. I'm hoping the Katana play has more weight to it now too as that's what I used on the furthest run I did.

It is a cracking looking game especially with proper raytracing on, I can't wait to try the new experimental version :drool:

For those who like shotguns do try Guts (mad maaad recoil) and Satara (my fav - not the strongest but the tech charge on it is lovely).

I feel like a play this game on 30% capacity because I haven't bothered checking how to optimize weapons, clothes and all that.

Have you gotten the swords you get as a free reward for owning th3 and the gwent game? Only found out today because i noticed Satori was nerfed.

Have you gotten the swords you get as a free reward for owning th3 and the gwent game? Only found out today because i noticed Satori was nerfed.

I got them, especially because I play online Gwent pretty regulary. But I don't like playing with the Witcher sword, it kinda destroys the immersion for me. The Gwent shirt looks nice.

I got them, especially because I play online Gwent pretty regulary. But I don't like playing with the Witcher sword, it kinda destroys the immersion for me. The Gwent shirt looks nice.

True just got it but it feels out of place. What's the best Katana?

True just got it but it feels out of place. What's the best Katana?

According to guides, it's Satori because of its critical dmg. But I'm doing very good with Byakko and Scalpel. If you're using Sandevistan, Scalpel gives you a nice crit bonus. Byakko is a machine gun Katana with a jumping and style bonus being completely black.

According to guides, it's Satori because of its critical dmg. But I'm doing very good with Byakko and Scalpel. If you're using Sandevistan, Scalpel gives you a nice crit bonus. Byakko is a machine gun Katana with a jumping and style bonus being completely black.

But the crit damage seems to be gone with 2.0 unless im wrong with the satori.

Anyone know how to stop the constant shaking of the screen because of the relic? I didnt remember it to be this constant before the update.

If it's at the point I think you're at where you've just spoken with Jonny, it's a bug and you need to reload your save and do the conversation again.

But the crit damage seems to be gone with 2.0 unless im wrong with the satori.

Could be. First time I'm playing a melee build in this game, so I don't really know how much they've changed.

Nvidia DLSS 3.5 Tested: AI-Powered Graphics Leaves Competitors Behind
Nvidia DLSS 3.5 on Cyberpunk
Yes I launched from steam after I downloaded the patch Thursday. Today I launched from GOG though. Accounts are linked Steam/GOG.

I wanted max all settings, my setup should be able to have max. But I did have to step DLSS: Ray tracing down one from Max to 'Performance'. Because I had a weird white glare thing at my feet if that in particular was maxed out. Not sure what the deal is there but backed it down to performance one step down and all perfect since Thursday.

Holy hell does it look sublime with the new Raytracing updates, absolutely stunning. Now I really want to enjoy this game!

I'm not seeing a white glare Hamnat, what exact setting did you turn down to avoid it? Or do you mean the preset?

Now that so much time has passed, is this worth getting? Asking as someone who is a big fan of Elder Scrolls and Fallout type games

If it's at the point I think you're at where you've just spoken with Jonny, it's a bug and you need to reload your save and do the conversation again.

I got the bug but found the fix. Drove me insane for 10 hours. I know from other games that updates and patches just seem to introduce more glitches. I don't remember it being this bad but perhaps its just the specific games i play.

Holy hell does it look sublime with the new Raytracing updates, absolutely stunning. Now I really want to enjoy this game!

I'm not seeing a white glare Hamnat, what exact setting did you turn down to avoid it? Or do you mean the preset?
DLSS Super Resolution. When I was first messing around with the settings I was in V's apt where I was seeing the haze. I turned it back on now to Ultra Performance like I think I should be at with a 4090. It looks good on the street so far. So maybe just in certain areas and I could have had it on the whole time. Will keep it on as I play now everything maxed see if that is the case.

Sidenote I used to skip all the random food stalls and clothing merchants etc. Bars. But now a lot of them have permanent stat increase food and drinks etc. Perk points.

Last edited:
It's a damn good game and now is the perfect time to get it.

The biggest shame for me was that so many people was missing a fantastic story with deep and compelling themes. The amount of lore sitting around everywhere is just great. It feels very dark, very dystopian, and then you read the shards and it's considerably worse than you ever realise.

There's a lore element that explains why the hotel employees are chromed out in all gold and it's bleak as hell.

Can someone who’s less of a technophobe explain to me how to get the twitch items? I’ve signed into my Twitch and GOG account and they are connected but which videos am I meant to watch? God I’m getting old :lol:

Now that so much time has passed, is this worth getting? Asking as someone who is a big fan of Elder Scrolls and Fallout type games
100%. I’m biased In that id have said that pre update, but honestly the update has made this twice and enjoyable, it’s actually a proper RPG sandbox now where you can set out proper builds, shape your character far better. The pacing of the story I could see as an issue for some, and it’s more pronounced when replaying it. However the writing quality and characters is miles better than anything Bethesda have ever produced and I say that as one of the biggest Skyrim fans on here! The other thing CDPR do better than most and second only to Bethesda is the environmental story telling and world building. The lore in Elder Scrolls keeps me fascinated and this is one of the few games that does the same. In my opinion if you love those games, this is an absolute no brainer and you’ll love it!

Can someone who’s less of a technophobe explain to me how to get the twitch items? I’ve signed into my Twitch and GOG account and they are connected but which videos am I meant to watch? God I’m getting old :lol:

Twitch drops?

You need to be watching a live stream for the required amount of hours to get the drops.Go to your twitch account, and make sure you link it to Cyberpunk (via GOG or whatever) then have a stream with drops running (not fully muted btw) and you'll then need to claim them after whatever time period it says.