Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

the worst thing is if chile wins Twitter will be full of arsenal fans and if Argentina wins Twitter will be full of the barca fans. Intolerable bunch both.:p (no offence to anyone here )

Ray Hudson is the most annoying person in the world. I hope he misses the train next time he's going to do a commentary, and so spares the world from his howls.

the worst thing is if chile wins Twitter will be full of arsenal fans and if Argentina wins Twitter will be full of the barca fans. Intolerable bunch both.:p (no offence to anyone here )
Hopefully one of Henriquez or Rojo manage to win it with an overhead kick or something.

Ray Hudson is the most annoying person in the world. I hope he misses the train next time he's going to do a commentary, and so spares the world from his howls.
Not watching the match but your right the novelty wears off rather quickly.

Hopefully one of Henriquez or Rojo manage to win it with an overhead kick or something.

Even in that case, if Argentina win, the win will be still credited to Messi which he deserved because he is Messi.

And if chile wins #ssnhqsanchez.

"Cool as a bomb disposal expert inside the box"

Haha, feck you lot, Ray Hudson is excellent.

I fecking hate that clown. His voice and commentary are both annoying, how he still has a job is beyond me.

Really ??? Look at that photo and tell me if you think that's easy while at speed and stretching. You've got high standards of you think that's simple :lol:

I don't think it's "easy". I just think he really should have done so much better with it. Even go back across the goal and keep the play alive.