Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

On big matches, he is always a bit late or shots a bit of the goal.

It is one of those feelings I have (like Sevilla winning UEFA/Europa each year).

Unfortunately he had to stay on side, which didn't allow him to get there on time.

The beIN studio is packed with cnuts. This has been a great game, don't care what pundits say. First half was as good as you'll get, was a lag of about 20mins in the second but it finished strong.

Never Higuains fault there, the pass was way too forward and the angle was very tight. Great game so far for 0-0 it's been fast tempoed and good defensively from both teams.

He could easily have scored. Replays showed the angle was nowhere near as tight as first thought.

Messi finally does something and then Lavezzi and Higuain feck up :lol::lol::lol:
But what a clown Martino is, nevermind he starts best midfielder(not counting DM position where Mashe plays) on the bench every game but what a *** you have to be to play Higuain over Tevez, joke.

Ray Hudson is so annoying.
Extremely so. "No one in the world could ever play that pass! Unbelievable chest control and pass!" (on Messi's pass to Lavezzi) I've played that pass many a time and I'm a terrible footballer.

Wasting my 1000th post :(

Chile haven't done much in the second half. The Argentina defence did a great job in shutting down Chile's attacks, and Chile's midfield has alos struggled to build up attacks and create chances. Sanchez has performed very well and caused lots of problems for Otamendi, but strikerless Chile made it easier for Argentina to defend in the final third. I wonder if Chile would have caused more problems had Pinilla or Henriquez came on for Vargas, who's been very quiet in the second half.

Rojo's been worse going forward in the second half. He's been quite sloppy on the ball going forward, and he's showing that he's not a proper left back with his poor forays going forward. Defensively, though, he's been okay, though he has shown a few occasions of flat-footedness.

Extremely so. "No one in the world could ever play that pass! Unbelievable chest control and pass!" (on Messi's pass to Lavezzi) I've played that pass many a time and I'm a terrible footballer.

Wasting my 1000th post :(

That happens with every pass Messi does...

zjTqEev.png

Chile are done here. I don't there's anything left in most of their players. Would be lucky not to concede in the ET.

Henriquez is coming on now, possibly for Vargas. They badly needed a striker in the second to relieve the pressure on Sanchez, Vidal, and Fernandez.

I just wonder why Martino doesn't play with two proper forwards. Tevez isn't effective enough as a lone forward, so why not put him and Aguero together up front?

Argentina's final third passing is sloppy,their defending keeping them in game.

Martino has done the same mistake with Messi, he did at Barca by trying to get him to "conserve" his energy for the attacking third. Now that the midfield has struggled to get good quality ball to their forwards, his influence is limited.

Higuain did poorly. Could have scored but really he should have made a proper run sooner. He was a tad slow to react.