College Football 2024

I have only recently started watching college football seriously when I watched Vanderbilt beat Alabama and then last week watched them beat Kentucky.

I'm thinking I might adopt them as my team as their QB is great to watch and I like the underdog story.

Is there a list of who supports who on here liked there is in the NFL thread?

I have only recently started watching college football seriously when I watched Vanderbilt beat Alabama and then last week watched them beat Kentucky.

I'm thinking I might adopt them as my team as their QB is great to watch and I like the underdog story.

Is there a list of who supports who on here liked there is in the NFL thread?
I wouldn't suggest anyone to follow Vanderbilt but if that's who's calling out to you then great. Michigan are the only team anyone needs to support.

I don't think there's a list here.

2 service academies in the top 25. Love it.
As a wrestling coach, I’m definitely loving their QB’s story. He was an absolute stud as a high school wrestler in New Mexico.

Prepare for hardship though if you decide to pull for Vandy. They’ve not had a winning season in a decade.

Picking Vandy to root for only makes sense if your long game is to start watching college baseball.

Tennessee's "big" win against Oklahoma is looking less and less impressive. South Carolina were up 32-9 on the Sooners last time I looked. Big game today against the Tide. Two weeks ago was very hopeful, today not so much.

Fingers crossed.

Tennessee's "big" win against Oklahoma is looking less and less impressive. South Carolina were up 32-9 on the Sooners last time I looked. Big game today against the Tide. Two weeks ago was very hopeful, today not so much.

Fingers crossed.
Yeah, OU has had an awful game today

And Texas is getting a real taste of SEC football, although both of these teams will be in the ridiculous 24 team playoff picture. The National Championiship used to be voted on after New Years day with crazy important bowls with undefeated and 1 loss teams only. I miss those days

Terrible call on the INT. Now water bottles raining in from the stands.

Wow. Reversed

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this

So in effect, the bottles on the field gave the ref who bottled the call enough time to change the call. That is unique

I had McConaughey’s jacket in my youth. Dammm

Interesting weekend. By the time it's over and the new polls are out, there's a good chance that Texas, Ohio State, Miami, Iowa State and Clemson will all be in the top 10 without defeating an opponent that is currently ranked in the top 25.

I think that will be true, if anybody wants to check when the new polls come out.

Last edited:
Interesting weekend. By the time it's over and the new polls are out, there's a good chance that Texas, Ohio State, Miami, Iowa State and Clemson will all be in the top 10 without defeating an opponent that is currently ranked in the top 25.

I think that will be true, if anybody wants to check when the new polls come out.

Fortunately, the only thing that matters in the end is if teams win their conferences or finish among the highest remaining seeds.