College Football 2024

The o line should have to walk home and Riley needs to have a good hard look at himself. In both the LSU game and this one he has essentially wasted the first half with cowardly, safe, and ineffective play calling.

Really impressed with Michigan’s D line play.

So two face masks and a blatant horse collar (that injured the receiver) missed. I thought PAC 12 officials were bad…..
I don't know if officiating bias is a real thing in the B1G, but I remember when Nebraska joined that Penn St fans were warning them about Michigan and tOSU getting a lot of favorable/questionable calls. I'm sure they'd say the same thing to USC.

Tried to make it a little interesting at the end, but surprisingly enough it was a relatively straightforward win. Shocked to be honest, since I'm so used to my Vols disappointing me.

Go Vols!

Well…further injuries to critically thin offensive skill positions, defensive injuries including a senior defensive leader carted off in an air cast, and a QB replaced due to a loss of confidence… OU has an SEC defense and an Iowa offense.

The scoreline for my Sooners feels like a mercy. At least it was at the hands of Josh Almighty.

I can't believe Baylor let that last second throw get caught. Then fumbled like two inches from the goal line when looking to potentially tie the game in OT; Hunter caused the fumble. Total lucky win for Colorado, bet they sneak into the Top 25 based on notoriety not performance. Fans storming the field after a win over Baylor was a bit much.

Travis Hunter is a beast.

Last edited:
Gotta congratulate ESPN. In their latest rankings Tennessee actually falls from 4th to 5th. I think they do this shit, just to get clicks.