College Football 2024

Tennessee offense looking extremely underwhelming so far.

Ugh. USC’s O line is again a massive problem. Moss has no time to throw. The d is CFP level, as is the skill players on offense, but the o line is legitimately one of the worst in the country.

No complaints. Arkansas were better. Tennessee's offense was appalling.

Upset city today. At least 6 ranked teams got beat. My son got his first taste of SEC live football in SouthCarolina traveling from Charleston and said the atmosphere was unlike anything in the northeast.

Upset city today. At least 6 ranked teams got beat. My son got his first taste of SEC live football in SouthCarolina traveling from Charleston and said the atmosphere was unlike anything in the northeast.
Wait till he goes to see a game at a real football school

So the Minnesota qb probably scored, but how the hell do the refs overrule the call on the field (stopped short) if no clip shows the football crossing the goal line???

Not saying the refs cost SC the game, that was the O line and Riley, but Big 10 refs are really confusing me. Are they always this bad/weird?

Yeah, like this “favorable call” that gave you the ball for the game winning drive that ended with another “favorable call”.

It wasn’t targeting, which was confirmed by the replay ref.

We lost a natty on a controversial call so it’s only fair the universe would eventually reciprocate on a few calls.

It wasn’t targeting, which was confirmed by the replay ref.

We lost a natty on a controversial call so it’s only fair the universe would eventually reciprocate on a few calls.
There’s gotta be some decade length statute of limitations on bad calls karma.

The non-call on the blocking foul on Johnny Rodgers’ punt return in the original Game of the Century doesn’t count though…

It was targeting, per the rulebook.

The refs got that shit just as wrong as they did the no call on the linemen downfield.

I’ll take the call. Cal have no one but themselves to blame for squandering a 35-10 lead with 3 minutes left in the third quarter.

Looks like the Heisman is going to be Jeanty's to lose, although just last week Milroe was the consensus leader so anything can happen.

Ohio State -Oregon is a big one. 2 vs 3. I didn’t realise Oregon have won so much at home. Anyway the noise is getting to Ohio State with two false starts and a delay of game on a punt all on the same possesion.

Oregon player ejected for spitting in an Ohio St. players face.

Also, that onside kick was awesome.

I had high hopes for Tennessee. After last week, they took a bit of a hit. After this first half, my hopes have almost disappeared.

It was deserved. Defense stepped up at the end, and Florida couldn’t adjust with their second QB.
I'll take it, of course. But I thought we were very lucky. Florida had a significant edge in yards, and time of possession. But you're right our defense stepped up when they needed to. If your QB hadn't pulled up lame though, it could have easily been a different story.