Cole Palmer | Chelsea Player

How shite do you have to be to be left out of the European squad.
Bite
i heard it was because he was too thick to use the passport photo booth and can’t travel.

It’s not like Chelsea don’t have the squad depth to cover him, I actually think it’s a good idea to keep him fresh for the league.

It’s not like Chelsea don’t have the squad depth to cover him, I actually think it’s a good idea to keep him fresh for the league.

It's Palmer, Lavia and Wesley Fofana, 3 starters. So yeah, it seems like its just load management, which I guess makes sense especially with the club World Cup on the schedule at the end of the season.

Last edited:
I don't think it's so much about sustaining an injury, just not overplaying him for a tin pot competition.

Lavia and Fofana being left out is probably more about injury worries.
Extremely disrespectful. You should be fined and docked points.

Quick tell his agent if he signs for us he can play every single game every 2 days.

Absolutely. While I have no doubt PL opponents would like Palmer going 90 minutes against a team in Kazakhstan 3 days before we play them… the discussion in house was trying to find ways to set a healthy limit over how much football a lot of these guys are playing. There was already talk that he looked “exhausted” and hadn’t really had much of a break. Load management will be important for such a young team.

I don’t know about Lavia, but for Fofana our new medical staff had very specific plans for how much he plays as he works himself fully back after nearly two years out. France gave him a call up and our doctors talked to theirs and came to an agreement he would wait to to re-enlist with the national side.

He'll get the last laugh and score the winner in the final