Club ownership | Senior management team talk

In terms of club management. They’ve done most things right but not the ETH decision. He’s been needing sacking since the very first day INEOS took charge. Are we any different from Feb 24 to October 24? Other than the FA Cup win. I don’t know what he’s like behind the scenes but on the pitch it’s not pretty.

Time to pull the trigger?
They are all in the stadium.
Hope they have watch enough of ETH football. It's a major mistake from their side to keep ETH to begin with.

Time to pull the trigger?
They are all in the stadium.
Hope they have watch enough of ETH football. It's a major mistake from their side to keep ETH to begin with.
Yes, we extended his contract/gave him a new contract before we fire him like the previous two permanent managers too. That fulfills the Manchester United charitable obligation. Time to give him that sweet pay-off and get someone else.

Save our season!
Correct your mistakes!
We need to call out incompetency of Ineos Team.
Our standard cannot be so low! Woodward had higher standards

Last edited:
Not looking good. Signing De Ligt,Ugarde and Zirkzee for £120m already looks to be terrible business. I couldn't see City or Arsenal wasting so much money on players who are miles from the level required. Even the likes of Villa wouldn't.

How many more days like this we have to suffer? Surely, it's irresponsible and incompetent of the best in class football people not to act now?

Lots of talk. Will there be anything else now, or just yapping?
This has happened under every post Fergie manager, iirc, and each time we have waited and waited before sacking them. I don't think it'll be any different this time.

This has happened under every post Fergie manager, iirc, and each time we have waited and waited before sacking them. I don't think it'll be any different this time.
The PR department was saying that Sir Jim is ruthless. We need action now!

Time to make a big decision. Lineup a replacement quickly or give it to Ruud for the rest of the year.

and please not southgate. Absolutely no.

Seems like a question of when as opposed to if they will pull the trigger on firing Ten Hag

The “when” should’ve been at the end of last season. The best we can hope for now is they pull the trigger tonight and we can get someone in early enough that there’s still plenty to play for, instead of writing off yet another season.

This will be the litmus test.

Stuck with him and they’re no better then Woodward & The Glazers.

Act decisively and we could still save the season.

I was unimpressed they kept him in the summer. Fraud status would be confirmed if there’s no action this week.

We tend to let managers completely sink the ship before leaving. For once I hope the new leadership are willing to make the right decision early enough in the season.

As fans obviously we can be a bit knee jerk in ways but this has actually gone on far too long and we have shown enough patience. It appears ETH was actually found out at the end of his first year. We've been a mid table team with a wage bill of champions. Even when we were terrible under other managers, I don't recall us being regularly ran through so easily. Anything bar getting sacked at this stage is negligence on Ineos's part. Time to accept their loyalty hasn't been repaid by ETH.

It’s make or break for them now. Either they do the right thing or show that they are just as incompetent as the Glazers. Hopefully the former.

This has been easily the most depressing United team I’ve seen in my life. 12+ months of turd football. 2nd season LVG was more exciting than this.